Never Misses A Beat..

hey guys just een for a quick mooch on the lamp, nothing about only saw 3 rabbits and there pretty lampshy going to have to invest in some filters. soon as i put lamp on 2 of them they were straight off, no messing!

this one didnt run off, got about 22-25 yards and decided to take the shot, was in long grass so it was standing or nothing... phut, thwack then a coulple of kicks and it was done,

was going to take the hw97k .22 after having a plink witth it this aft but decided on the hw95k for the lamping tonight, because its perfectly weighted and balanced with the lamp on top and the .177 flatter trajectory is better at night ... IMO

so bunnys in the freezer with another one i shot before, and a couple of pigeon breasts, need some squirrel to go with it and a few more pigeon breasts and maybe some hare to make a nice munch ;)

good size rabbit, but wasnt much meat on it. head was massive tho. its lais funny in the pic so looks deformed lol

20130428_005112_zpsac8b9e2b.jpg20130428_005118_zps41435440.jpg

cheers for reading, -if you did- if not hope you like the pic lol

SKoT

Edited by Skot Ruthless Teale
  • Like 1

Cheers lads.

it wasnt actually a wet night, it had rained a bit through the day and the grass was still a bit wet. it was actually quite a nice night

but it was full moon and very light - maybe a warewolf had been eating the rabbits so thats probably why i didnt see many LOL

guns fine wiped her down thouroghly ;)

it never missed a beat that 95!!

SKoT