• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive known dogs froth at the mouth from a broken neck pal-i dont own f**k all- only my house and motors-and the f***ing dogs that graft for me-they get the attention they need what ever the cost or out

You sir are a f***ing retard you come onto a public forum to ask what's wrong with your dog. And people tell you straight "take it to the vet". And all you do is slag them of! Your obviously a complet

all in my past mate won 100s of the feckers and proberbly dug more gear than you`ll ever see .. not one for name calling i say it how i see it ---- good luck with the dog hope it works out and you get

Posted Images

Enjoy the show ring stig I hope you win loads.

all in my past mate won 100s of the feckers and proberbly dug more gear than you`ll ever see .. not one for name calling i say it how i see it ---- good luck with the dog hope it works out and you get many seasons out of it .. i`ll stick by what i`ve said if your not 100% sure what it is you cant find an answer on here and the dog aint getting any better and you dont want to lose a good worker consider a vet -- most of them know what there doing ;) just a thought ..

• Like 4

not the sharpest tool in the box are you 27th of april you noticed this problem its now the 1st of may and your on here giving out to lads who give you correct advice you go on about all this work you do with your dogs but you havent even got a vet handy just incase somthing goes wrong you cant fix. i feel sorry for your dogs :yes:

• Like 1

Not too easy find one of them about here ime afraid but thanks for the constructive criticism I will let you know how the dog gets on.

well then travel for 1-if you that bothered about a dog with a few marks get some f****r else to take it in and say they found it :yes: pdsa?theres ways around it mate-if the dogs that disfigured then you dont know to much about looking after dogs imo-you keep them in a kennel and only take them out in season?work them sore by the sounds of it?if the dog was healed -no scabs on its face- the dogs face wouldnt fall off everytime you use it?you asking for advice and you have been given it VETS....simples....dont come on here slagging-most the lads given you advice have forgotten more than you could hope to ever learn by the sounds of things-i dont know you but from what you have said-i wouldnt want to.get the dog sorted or show it the shovel :chair: dont you think the cnut has suffered enough?you have had enough pleasure watching the dog work?then do right by it....simples.....atb bobby

• Like 1

I asked for advice on the problem mate al I got was vets vets vets vets vets vets easy answer if none of you lads knew all u had to say was I don't know mate. As for the people who called me a dumb c**t and stuff ur opinion don't count,and another thing bobby I was not aware you owned the hunting life? That's right you don't so who gives you the right to tell me or anybody who can and can't come on here and say what they like after all I didn't come on here and abuse anybody but I tell you this mate I am not going to stand by and listen to somebody doing it to me. All the best lads and thanks to the people who answered without the smart remarks........

I asked for advice on the problem mate al I got was vets vets vets vets vets vets easy answer if none of you lads knew all u had to say was I don't know mate. As for the people who called me a dumb c**t and stuff ur opinion don't count,and another thing bobby I was not aware you owned the hunting life? That's right you don't so who gives you the right to tell me or anybody who can and can't come on here and say what they like after all I didn't come on here and abuse anybody but I tell you this mate I am not going to stand by and listen to somebody doing it to me. All the best lads and thanks to the people who answered without the smart remarks........

think it was you with the dumb c--nts comment and you who started chucking the insults out ..here you go i dont know mate try the VET ;)

You asked for advice and you was given it !! What other answer did you expect, no f****r can diagnose your problem from a few sentences about the dog frothing at the mouth, get it to the vets and if you can't then you shouldn't be working dogs.....simples.

If your from Ireland like your avatar says then taking a smashed up dog to the vets is far easier than in this country, get it to the vets dumb c**t !!

• Like 2

ive known dogs froth at the mouth from a broken neck pal-i dont own f**k all- only my house and motors-and the f***ing dogs that graft for me-they get the attention they need what ever the cost or outcome of the law-so wind your f***ing neck in and dont come the bigman-did you think the hunting life had all the answers?as for coming on and saying what you want-use your f***ing brain-did you not say the dog was to badly scarred?you got f**k all to worry about if you digging whats legal?you must not?if your SCARED to take the dog to vets?you just told thousand what you do?WHOS THE REAL COCK HERE PAL?THE f***ing KNOW IT ALL WHOS ON HERE ASKING FOR HELP 4 DAYS AFTER THE FIRST POST?THATS f***ing NEGLECT YOU PRICK :yes: YOU GIVING THEM THE AMMO :fool: NUFF SAID.atb bobby :bye: barney i thought people were quite civil with you then you bit like a bitch :icon_redface:

• Like 4

Barney I was chatting to a mate who had the same prob with a terrier it turned out after tests that the dog had been chewing on the wood of the pen and it had been weather treated with some chemical that didn't agree with the dogs stomach