• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive known dogs froth at the mouth from a broken neck pal-i dont own f**k all- only my house and motors-and the f***ing dogs that graft for me-they get the attention they need what ever the cost or out

You sir are a f***ing retard you come onto a public forum to ask what's wrong with your dog. And people tell you straight "take it to the vet". And all you do is slag them of! Your obviously a complet

all in my past mate won 100s of the feckers and proberbly dug more gear than you`ll ever see .. not one for name calling i say it how i see it ---- good luck with the dog hope it works out and you get

Posted Images

To all the dumb c**ts on here that are raving and ranting about the vets you all are show dog men prancing around like little girls with dogs that never even seen the inside of a hole, my god you people are so f***ing dumb, I myself keep good dogs that have done lots of work unlike u bunch hence y I didn't bring dog to the vet, so Tom pepper and some more of yee take ur fanny lickers and parade around the ring for the summer after all your season is just starting mine is over since February. And yee call yourselves terrier men being totally honest if a good terrier was to jump up and bite you in the nose you wouldn't know what it was, Sorry about the rant but just thought there would be some decent dog men on here that have came across this problem before and not just a bunch of dicks that like to talk about dogs from a bar stool that never bad the pleasure of owning one.....

To all the dumb c**ts on here that are raving and ranting about the vets you all are show dog men prancing around like little girls with dogs that never even seen the inside of a hole, my god you people are so f*****g dumb, I myself keep good dogs that have done lots of work unlike u bunch hence y I didn't bring dog to the vet, so Tom pepper and some more of yee take ur fanny lickers and parade around the ring for the summer after all your season is just starting mine is over since February. And yee call yourselves terrier men being totally honest if a good terrier was to jump up and bite you in the nose you wouldn't know what it was, Sorry about the rant but just thought there would be some decent dog men on here that have came across this problem before and not just a bunch of dicks that like to talk about dogs from a bar stool that never bad the pleasure of owning one.....

You come on here asking people to diagnose you're dog get the vets tight ass there's a good lad

• Like 1

Can you not read mate??????

Can't you if the dogs not well do the [BANNED TEXT] thing and get it sorted its the least you can do oh hang on its alrite I know what's up with it he's got an headache in his left toe nail

To all the dumb c**ts on here that are raving and ranting about the vets you all are show dog men prancing around like little girls with dogs that never even seen the inside of a hole, my god you people are so f*****g dumb, I myself keep good dogs that have done lots of work unlike u bunch hence y I didn't bring dog to the vet, so Tom pepper and some more of yee take ur fanny lickers and parade around the ring for the summer after all your season is just starting mine is over since February. And yee call yourselves terrier men being totally honest if a good terrier was to jump up and bite you in the nose you wouldn't know what it was, Sorry about the rant but just thought there would be some decent dog men on here that have came across this problem before and not just a bunch of dicks that like to talk about dogs from a bar stool that never bad the pleasure of owning one.....

mate your the one asking the question ??? if you know so much why the fook you asking us ---no ones given you a clear answer been in the game 43 years and i dont know all the answers otherwise i`d be a fecking vet --- leave your dog try and sort it out yourself and let us all know how you get on... few years ago 2 of my terriers took ill could`nt figure out what it was took them to the vets it was poision not been off my yard -- vets cleared it up cost me 69 quid turned out next door had spreyed weed killer near the kennels ... no shame in taking a working dog to the vet the trick is to get yourself a good vet one that under stands the working dog game ----- as for dumb people go to your bathroom and have a good look in the mirror ..... oh yeah and sorry about the rant but i thought being a top dog man you`d have sorted yourself a good under standing vet they come in handy sometimes ....

• Like 2