• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UFO's and big cats now we're talking.

they do blur them out,they hired paulus

A lot of house cats look like leopards when I'm stood by them.

Posted Images

Everytime i see these threads it never fails to amaze me the amount of folk who think there are big cats roaming the countryside.

in this day and age and with the amount of folk wandering around,not to mention lads like us who might wander a bit further and at night. no big cats shot,no big cats found dead on the road. even in the hard winters you would think they wander into populated areas to get food.utter bollocks and all we get is far away grainy pics with all the technology we have in cams these days we still get a shitty pics. none have ever been shot by keepers or farmers either. wishfull f***ing thinking is all it is.

• Like 2

Not sure if I'm right here, but is it Robert Bucknal's book about fox shooting that does have a decent picture of a dead 'big cat' in it?

May have been taken at a zoo tho...

Untill I see one in front of me, I'll remain sceptical to say the least.

nearly every one that has taking a picture and saw these big cats,wshy are there pictures so crap that you cant make the cat out ,surely one of them would own a good camera i dont belive any of it

• Like 1

I've decided. I'm going to give up my job and become a full-time big cat hunter. (Weather permitting.) :thumbs:

You can't even roll roleys nevermind hunt big cats!!! :D

I'd say there are/were big cats, from collections, escapees etc....but you'd have thought someone would have a decent photo. Most of the photos you see as 'evidence' are a load of shit, pixellated rubbish :yes: even camera phones these days are top notch, but still, no concrete proof.

same with ufo`s and ailens :laugh:

Oh i dunno like :D i've seen some videos from round here made by a guy who lives further up the hill (perfect view out across the town and the sea)....lots of footage of lights in the sky, darting around in a manner that suggests it isn't a plane or helicopter, or anything we would know about :yes:

And don't get me started on ghosts :toast:

ghosts are real..........

I agree and i'm not taking the piss :yes:

neither am i....... :yes:

I have ran around the the fields in this neck of the woods since I was 11 which is 33 years ago and I have never seen one. Until a couple of years ago I was out on my cycle on the back roads one evening. I got to the brow of a hill and I slumped over the bars getting my breath back :) . As I crested the hill I saw a big black cat but a hell of a lot bigger than you average cat it had pointed ears a stumpy tail. It didn't act like your average moggy and saunter down the road for a few yards before hitting the cover. It turned saw me and was gone in a second into the pinewoods.

I didn't imagine it and I wasn't suffering from oxygen deprivation :laugh: You could ague it was just the local farm cat but it was big and didn't act like your normal moggy, just what I saw

I for one would have no problems with big cats in thecountryside, we are over run with deer partly because they have no natural predators and i like the idea of large predators back in this country, like the way it was :thumbs: I know farmers will talk about danger to sheep etc, but it could open the doors for other gaurding breeds that protect flocks, it wouldnt be difficult to import working strains of the show versions over here, they still use them in parts of europe, america and australlia for protection. Just some romantic ramblings, I love the idea of a country were you never know whats round the next hill and sitting on a high hill with a pack of mountain dogs, watching over the flock as the sun goes down. One can dream :)

• Like 1