Big Cats - True Or Not?

yes there were a few real cases of cats out there but its a whole industry blown out of proportion and something that cant be proven is a money making scheme in my opionion.......you look at all the hunts around and the ground they cover and wilderness they go through ........theres plenty of lads who follow hunts on here ,......have they ever seen anything....?.

remember johnny kingdom with his documentary on the beast of exmoor .........he was talking to the camera saying hes the only one whos been in the cave and how scared he was..............i dont know who put the camera at the back of the cave,..imaginary men (if you want too convince people about it , must at least think about it lol) ..........must think your fooking stupid

Remember that program,me dad said exactly same as you.there was sheeps skull planted nearby wasn't there?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UFO's and big cats now we're talking.

they do blur them out,they hired paulus

A lot of house cats look like leopards when I'm stood by them.

Posted Images

I've decided. I'm going to give up my job and become a full-time big cat hunter. (Weather permitting.) :thumbs:

You can't even roll roleys nevermind hunt big cats!!! :D

I'd say there are/were big cats, from collections, escapees etc....but you'd have thought someone would have a decent photo. Most of the photos you see as 'evidence' are a load of shit, pixellated rubbish :yes: even camera phones these days are top notch, but still, no concrete proof.

same with ufo`s and ailens :laugh:

Oh i dunno like :D i've seen some videos from round here made by a guy who lives further up the hill (perfect view out across the town and the sea)....lots of footage of lights in the sky, darting around in a manner that suggests it isn't a plane or helicopter, or anything we would know about :yes:

And don't get me started on ghosts :toast:

Surely when they saying people released them from private collections etc they would have less of a fear of humans and have no sense of hunting instinct and would come into towns or city's much like feral foxes for food so you d think there would be loads of sighting when the licensing laws came into place or starve in the wilderness, I am not opposed to the thought that there could be big cats on this island but am scepticale at the same time

There was a few sightings about here a mate who's a farm worker seen one run up a fence, I was sceptical but we seen one while out one night 3 of us in the motor seen it big black f****r too big to be a feral, wasn't far from you either lab lol!!

Edited by grant_c

There used to be a lad from carlise who used to follow the cumberland farmers hounds, he got a couple of hounds on and used to buy cat piss from the U.S
he was training them hounds on there piss, then i lost contact with him and we have never heard anything from them so am guessing they never found
anything :hmm: was a proper character the lad a tattoist aswell an his walls right threw his house were all a big painting of a hunt he had done!!

maybe some one off here know him?

yes there were a few real cases of cats out there but its a whole industry blown out of proportion and something that cant be proven is a money making scheme in my opionion.......you look at all the hunts around and the ground they cover and wilderness they go through ........theres plenty of lads who follow hunts on here ,......have they ever seen anything....?.

remember johnny kingdom with his documentary on the beast of exmoor .........he was talking to the camera saying hes the only one whos been in the cave and how scared he was..............i dont know who put the camera at the back of the cave,..imaginary men (if you want too convince people about it , must at least think about it lol) ..........must think your fooking stupid

Remember that program,me dad said exactly same as you.there was sheeps skull planted nearby wasn't there?

thats right .........he was better as a poacher......lol

I've decided. I'm going to give up my job and become a full-time big cat hunter. (Weather permitting.) :thumbs:

I'd say there are/were big cats, from collections, escapees etc....but you'd have thought someone would have a decent photo. Most of the photos you see as 'evidence' are a load of shit, pixellated rubbish :yes: even camera phones these days are top notch, but still, no concrete proof.

Oh i dunno like :D i've seen some videos from round here made by a guy who lives further up the hill (perfect view out across the town and the sea)....lots of footage of lights in the sky, darting around in a manner that suggests it isn't a plane or helicopter, or anything we would know about :yes:

ghosts are real..........

I agree and i'm not taking the piss :yes:

I agree and i'm not taking the piss :yes:

I reckon you've got more chance of seeing a big cat in the high street than seeing a ghost.

I used to work with a bloke that was a member of the British Big Cat society and he has been to America to track mountain lions.........he reckoned that he found prints in a small section of countryside in a south coast town! I must have looked like "yeah right", because he explained the logic..................a mountain lions range would be massive and if they dont wanna be seen, they wont be. We have the prey animals that could sustain them and countryside that they could just blend into and disappear.

I dont know either way but I do know that at night, pitch black in the forrest, a big cat could be feet away from me and I would not even know it, they are silent killers :yes: And the chap on here that was looking for them and has not been heard of..........maybe he actually found them :hmm::D SPOOKY

one often heres of odd sightings , some unexplainable ,would there be enough in agiven area to breed i doubt it . But there as been some species released , perhaps these are what are seen then they die off .atb bunnys

id put my last penny on lynx still living wild here and never being extinct on these shores at all.........might not be massive numbers but there out there somewhere!!

• Like 1