Big Cats - True Or Not?

Just saw this on the BBC and really can't make up my mind. The sh1t he reckons is a leopard could possibly be I suppose, or is it mouldy dogsh1t? He reckons some of the hair has been positively identified as big cat. He seems very odd.

Surprise surprise there was nothing on his trailcam.

Why is the picture he shows of a "big cat" such awful quality? My cheap trailcam would have a picture 100 times better than that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22284463

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UFO's and big cats now we're talking.

they do blur them out,they hired paulus

A lot of house cats look like leopards when I'm stood by them.

Posted Images

Ahahahahahaahahah what a f***ing lunatic. Yes we can clearly see a male black leopard in that picture......ffs!!!!

I know his evidence was a bit on the weak side :laugh: but when he says he saw a puma stalking a badger and that some of the hairs had been identified, was he blatently lying?

No he's not lying.........he's just mentally ill an believes he saw it..... :D

• Like 3

Never seen any 'Big' Cats, but seen a few f**kin big House Cats.....if that makes sense :blink:

I have spoken to people who are ademant they have came across them, but after many Hrs out and about in my life, I have yet to encounter any!

I know his evidence was a bit on the weak side :laugh: but when he says he saw a puma stalking a badger and that some of the hairs had been identified, was he blatently lying?

No he's not lying.........he's just mentally ill an believes he saw it..... :D

Aye, nae just any badger, one he happened to know quite well....

• Like 3

I've decided. I'm going to give up my job and become a full-time big cat hunter. (Weather permitting.) :thumbs:

You can't even roll roleys nevermind hunt big cats!!! :D

I'd say there are/were big cats, from collections, escapees etc....but you'd have thought someone would have a decent photo. Most of the photos you see as 'evidence' are a load of shit, pixellated rubbish :yes: even camera phones these days are top notch, but still, no concrete proof.

• Like 1

I've decided. I'm going to give up my job and become a full-time big cat hunter. (Weather permitting.) :thumbs:

I'd say there are/were big cats, from collections, escapees etc....but you'd have thought someone would have a decent photo. Most of the photos you see as 'evidence' are a load of shit, pixellated rubbish :yes: even camera phones these days are top notch, but still, no concrete proof.

same with ufo`s and ailens :laugh:

same with ufo`s and ailens :laugh:

More chance of seeing a f***ing Alien than you have off seeing a big cat............. :D