For Socks Sake

Last dog I heard of that ate a sock cost the owner 2 grand in vets fees and nearly died from eating it and having it block its bowel.

Keep an eye on it mate, no matter how many jokes folk tell about it, it can be deadly, and is more common than you think.

That's just reassured him eh? :laugh:

Just making sure Ross,, plenty jokes, but no actual advise.. wouldn`t want the dog to suffer while he sat watching its arsehole for a glimpse of sock.

Ross???

Fucksake ! hahahahahahaha

Ah`ve been oot here too lnog Colin,, ah need a drink !! lol

It's an age thing mate - you'll be a bit longer in the tooth than me eh??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oi,put a sock in it

my dog eat a £20 note today i have been keeping a good eye on her but Still no change. lol hope your dog is ok .

Whe hey.the dogs puyked the sock back up.thank god.i wouldnt care ive just gettin some liquid paraffin off my sister inlaw who owns horses.went to check on dog and theirs the sock fkun champion. Chee

Keep a close eye on it mate, knew of a bull terrier once got a plastic bag wrapped round its gut, dog lost a lot of weight and was in a bad way till the vet sussed it. Least you know its in there and can monitor it, wouldn't be surprized if the dog digests any natural fibres, polyester might be a problem tho.

Cheers noel at least theirs a few men who understand what could happen .shes ok at the minute keeping close tabs on her.a good greyhound man has advised not to feed the dog.i just hope nature takes its cause.just worrid incase her intestines get bunged up

It should come through no bother mate, I had a dog eat all sorts, socks , gloves, kids pants the lot , everything past fine . Once tried to mount a Hare's mask, dog eat the lot including six sewing knob pins. I just fed the dog the Hares skin and it passed all six pins over the next few days, It was no fun trying to find them though! :bad:

Cheers noel at least theirs a few men who understand what could happen .shes ok at the minute keeping close tabs on her.a good greyhound man has advised not to feed the dog.i just hope nature takes its cause.just worrid incase her intestines get bunged up

As I have all ready told you mate two spoonfuls of liquid paraffin will cure the problem ........

Last dog I heard of that ate a sock cost the owner 2 grand in vets fees and nearly died from eating it and having it block its bowel.

Keep an eye on it mate, no matter how many jokes folk tell about it, it can be deadly, and is more common than you think.

That was'nt the dog that was last seen eating at the feet of father jack hackett by any chance was it :boogy::laugh:

friend of mines lab ate a disposable nappy, passed it later although she ended up having to pull half of it out of its butt, yuk :( She said she didn't even know it had eaten it in the first place!!

Well we've all heard about cornish pasties,now you know about nappy pasties,ask the Irish lads,about the place up the hill :laugh::laugh:

Whe hey.the dogs puyked the sock back up.thank god.i wouldnt care ive just gettin some liquid paraffin off my sister inlaw who owns horses.went to check on dog and theirs the sock fkun champion. Cheers for the good replys off decent men

• Like 2

Whe hey.the dogs puyked the sock back up.thank god.i wouldnt care ive just gettin some liquid paraffin off my sister inlaw who owns horses.went to check on dog and theirs the sock fkun champion. Cheers for the good replys off decent men

Good to hear mate

That's just reassured him eh? :laugh:

Just making sure Ross,, plenty jokes, but no actual advise.. wouldn`t want the dog to suffer while he sat watching its arsehole for a glimpse of sock.

Granted there was a lot of jokes but advice was given, liquid parrafin or soda crystals would've done the trick. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Ive let my lab greyhound bitch into the house for a bit. She gets a bit excited for a minute or two.my daughter was playing with her whilst I was in the kitchen and shouts . Dad the dogs eat a sock.i ran in picked the dog up rammed my fingers down the dogs throat but it was too late the dogs swallod the sock. Any suggestions what to do to make the dog vomit.or let nature take its course...

add 2 persil liqatabs and set to 1200 spin speed :laugh:

if its a black dog he`ll be fooked persil stops colours running ....

My old lab ate a tea towel and I literally had to pull it out of its arse like I was doing a tug o war! missus wasn't very impressed but lads thought it was hilarious.

the mrs gave my terrier an old jumper to lay on -- few days later there was a turd in the run with a next size 14 label in it :D