Call Out

had a call out this morning to deal with a fox problem , (for the protection of game birds ) the keeper showed me where the spots were and left me to it , checked a few spots and nothing was in use . I went to check one more spot in a wooded area , when I seen a man walking across the land , he shouted at me , so I walked over to see what he was doing on the land , he then told me where the spot that I was looking for , he spoke about the use of terriers and some dogs that he used , turns out they were ancestors to my dogs . he took me to the spot , I let my bitch go and she got on strait away , nets in place got a mark and stood back for 20 minutes , got another mark , bitch still there baying away , the man moved off and said to be back in 10 minutes as he hasn't been on a dig for a long time , we started to dig about 40 minutes later he still never showed , any how fox was dispatched and a good day ,

post-62355-0-93486100-1366984639_thumb.jpeg

• Like 13