Topping Ones Self .

imo selfish cxxts .we were up the fields today having a break from the wake .sky larks singing dogs chasing a couple of rabbits .every days a great dat to be living .theres people in the cancer wards gasping for their last breaths these people who do this should take a wee dander through the hospital first .

you some how don't grasp it, that yeah cancer is an illness but people that are contemplating taking their own life are suffering from another type of illness. as no one in the right frame of mind would consider taking their own life

• Like 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few of my mates who were ex soldiers have taken their lives and I can tell you these boys were no cowards ... Quite the opposite they were fearless in their work and in their play ......   To take

cant be much of a mate if you have to ask 30,000 strangers on a website!!

He was your mate. That is surely enough reason. The rest is bye the bye.

i know 1 thing that bloke who killed his kids with a knife in shopshire, then killed him self was twat. Ok take your own life, that up to him, but the poor little kids got no say in the matter, i feckin HATE IT when they take a child life. :yes:

• Like 7

A few of my mates who were ex soldiers have taken their lives and I can tell you these boys were no cowards ... Quite the opposite they were fearless in their work and in their play ......

To take your own your life all reason and sense has gone ... You must be in a very dark place where all common sense has deserted you and no matter how many mates and family you have around you ... You just must feel so very lonely and lost ....

I used to think suicide was selfish and a cowards way out but not anymore I now believe that anybody that takes there own life must have been in the worst place in their mind that you could ever be with no way back no matter what friends and family do ... Imagine that .. You look at your wife and kids and love them to bits but know you have to leave this world and them ... That must be the most herendouse feeling in the world ........

People that actually take their life have been in a world of pain for a long time that there is no way back from and a place I would never want to be in .........

God bless them and I hope they find the peace they crave ...........

• Like 19

imo selfish cxxts .we were up the fields today having a break from the wake .sky larks singing dogs chasing a couple of rabbits .every days a great dat to be living .theres people in the cancer wards gasping for their last breaths these people who do this should take a wee dander through the hospital first .

Some people have such horrendous childhoods that they carry the damage for the whole of there lives, affecting everything they do and every relationship they have and one day they cant take it anymore and they kill themselves. Would you call them selfish because they could no longer deal with the awfull things done to them as children? I'm not talking about not getting a birthday present when they were 10 here, i'm talking about abuse of every type. To a well adjusted mind the world has much to offer and can be a beutifull place but to the desperate and lonley, it can be hell!

• Like 3

you some how don't grasp it, that yeah cancer is an illness but people that are contemplating taking their own life are suffering from another type of illness. as no one in the right frame of mind would consider taking their own life

how would you know this there dead ...your assuming

Some people have such horrendous childhoods that they carry the damage for the whole of there lives, affecting everything they do and every relationship they have and one day they cant take it anymore and they kill themselves. Would you call them selfish because they could no longer deal with the awfull things done to them as children? I'm not talking about not getting a birthday present when they were 10 here, i'm talking about abuse of every type. To a well adjusted mind the world has much to offer and can be a beutifull place but to the desperate and lonley, it can be hell!

done it .but no intesions of doing the other

how would you know this there dead ...your assuming

until you have been there and talked to someone in that situation you'll never understand !! fact !! you can read as many books as you want and watch as many youtube vids or any other educational stuff on the topic but nothing will prepare you for that second your in that situation !!!

• Like 1

mods f**k this off.............just another wind up thread from start............ :thumbdown:

were you from n/korea any salukis over there. :laugh:

bawnam style........... ;)