Topping Ones Self .

Mate getting planted in the morning .just thinkig should i attend the funeral after all he must hav wanted to die or should i go about my normal day .i think topping yourself is a selfish act and a waste of life what you think.

your a dick head

firm but fair........... ;)

• Like 3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few of my mates who were ex soldiers have taken their lives and I can tell you these boys were no cowards ... Quite the opposite they were fearless in their work and in their play ......   To take

cant be much of a mate if you have to ask 30,000 strangers on a website!!

He was your mate. That is surely enough reason. The rest is bye the bye.

I also think if he couldn't be there in his hour of need then he should have the decency to be there for his resting

ill be honest here............my brothers best mate who i considered a brother from another mother put a facebook status up saying "enough is enough, cant go on like this...wat shall i do" i read it and never replied..............three days later we were at his cremation..... :cray: thing is when you have your own life to worry about, a guy who has made his mind up is the least of your worrys..........if someone has made there mind up that there is only one option then what can you do??? go to his funeral, cry your eyes out...........but deep down you will no if only the daft c**t looked at the bigger picture, then he would still be down the local on a saturday afternnoon........ :cray:

I disagree and will throw a curve ball and ask do you not think that status was a call for help and by just 1 person talking and listening then it may have changed things ??

I was about to go to bed about 12 months back and a girl on fb put a status up about 80 some thing tables being able to do the job, so I asked her what for go drop a horse :?

Anyway after a lengthy chat via the chat facility she said thank you and believe it or not she said out of all her friends on fb I was the only person that made the effort to help or to speak.

I didn't know her from Adam but like I said sometimes it might just be a build up of thing but just a friendly voice and someone to listen can make the world of difference.

• Like 1

Mate getting planted in the morning .just thinkig should i attend the funeral after all he must hav wanted to die or should i go about my normal day .i think topping yourself is a selfish act and a waste of life what you think.

your a dick head

:icon_eek: WAW

I also think if he couldn't be there in his hour of need then he should have the decency to be there for his resting

ill be honest here............my brothers best mate who i considered a brother from another mother put a facebook status up saying "enough is enough, cant go on like this...wat shall i do" i read it and never replied..............three days later we were at his cremation..... :cray: thing is when you have your own life to worry about, a guy who has made his mind up is the least of your worrys..........if someone has made there mind up that there is only one option then what can you do??? go to his funeral, cry your eyes out...........but deep down you will no if only the daft c**t looked at the bigger picture, then he would still be down the local on a saturday afternnoon........ :cray:

I disagree and will throw a curve ball and ask do you not think that status was a call for help and by just 1 person talking and listening then it may have changed things ??

I was about to go to bed about 12 months back and a girl on fb put a status up about 80 some thing tables being able to do the job, so I asked her what for go drop a horse :?

Anyway after a lengthy chat via the chat facility she said thank you and believe it or not she said out of all her friends on fb I was the only person that made the effort to help or to speak.

I didn't know her from Adam but like I said sometimes it might just be a build up of thing but just a friendly voice and someone to listen can make the world of difference.

this song kills me when i listen to the lyrics mate..........

but end of the day im no counseller, i could only take him for a pint and tell him to give his head a shake............he knew that anyway..........some causes are lost im afraid...........sad as it is........... :victory:

this song kills me when i listen to the lyrics mate..........

but end of the day im no counseller, i could only take him for a pint and tell him to give his head a shake............he knew that anyway..........some causes are lost im afraid...........sad as it is........... :victory:

wow when talking in this sort of content and listening to that and reading the words it is touching :icon_redface: and only those that's been there will understand

had a mate do it a few year back --- his wife left him... he was really down we rallied round took him on nights out went to the match after 3 months he stopped washing shaving and working -- he told us he`d had enough and talked of hanging himself we spent days with him talking things through we told his parents and his sister .. i went greyhound racing with him we had a take away curry at his he seemed fine next day his dad rang me they`d found him hanging in the garage -- i often ask could i have done anymore after some deep soul searching the answer was no he`d made his mind up .. i often talk about to one of my best mates he says we could`nt have done anymore and he got his wish ... been a spate of hangings in and around my village 2 young lads aged 19 seemingly without reason everytime i hear of something like this it brings back memorys of a good old mate but someone who i never really knew for 3 months out of 25 years --

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 4

I think suicide is a waste of life but one of my favourite sayings is........."never judge someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes". I am content in my life but if I had been dealt a different hand as a child......who knows! Most attempted suicides are a cry for help but when someone actually does it, they must have been in a really low place and are probably not thinking about being selfish, the light at the end of the tunnels gone out!

• Like 3

and I really do understand when you say what if this and what if that because even a second after is to late for what if's

only a week ago sat in the bus station with the missus and old chap had a heart attack and died within 6 feet of us, if only I had of knew what was happening, :wallbash::wallbash: if only I had of reacted quicker :wallbash::wallbash: his kids wouldn't have to burring their father on Monday. :cray:

and I really do understand when you say what if this and what if that because even a second after is to late for what if's

only a week ago sat in the bus station with the missus and old chap had a heart attack and died within 6 feet of us, if only I had of knew what was happening, :wallbash::wallbash: if only I had of reacted quicker :wallbash::wallbash: his kids wouldn't have to burring their father on Monday. :cray:

if i have a sleepless night it still pops into my head all these years on ....

had a mate do it a few year back --- his wife left him... he was really down we rallied round took him on nights out went to the match after 3 months he stopped washing shaving and working -- he told us he`d had enough and talked of hanging himself we spent days with him talking things through we told his parents and his sister .. i went greyhound racing with him we had a take away curry at his he seemed fine next day his dad rang me they`d found him hanging in the garage -- i often ask could i have done anymore after some deep soul searching the answer was no he`d made his mind up .. i often talk about to one of my best mates he says we could`nt have done anymore and he got his wish ... been a spate of hangings in and around my village 2 young lads aged 19 seemingly without reason everytime i hear of something like this it brings back memorys of a good old mate but someone who i never really knew for 3 months out of 25 years --

you couldnt of mate........... :thumbs:

you couldnt of mate........... :thumbs:

;)

if i have a sleepless night it still pops into my head all these years on ....

I got an awful habbit of being able to put things at the back of my head but just 1 little thing springs it al back and the ball ache is its not just that situation its bits of others then you end u felling shite all day or for a few, until something pushes it back to the back of my head and 9/10 its looking at my kids and realising how lucky I am to be here and have them with me.

kids I think really do help keep you on the straight and narrow

imo selfish cxxts .we were up the fields today having a break from the wake .sky larks singing dogs chasing a couple of rabbits .every days a great dat to be living .theres people in the cancer wards gasping for their last breaths these people who do this should take a wee dander through the hospital first .