Topping Ones Self .

Mate getting planted in the morning .just thinkig should i attend the funeral after all he must hav wanted to die or should i go about my normal day .i think topping yourself is a selfish act and a waste of life what you think.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few of my mates who were ex soldiers have taken their lives and I can tell you these boys were no cowards ... Quite the opposite they were fearless in their work and in their play ......   To take

cant be much of a mate if you have to ask 30,000 strangers on a website!!

He was your mate. That is surely enough reason. The rest is bye the bye.

Mate getting planted in the morning .just thinkig should i attend the funeral after all he must hav wanted to die or should i go about my normal day .i think topping yourself is a selfish act and a waste of life what you think.

without knowing reasons I don't think any one can tell you what your best to do

but in time I would have thought you may regret more not going than the fact you did go.

• Like 1

used to think it was a cowards option,but i dont believe that anymore. takes a brave man to end his own life,and tbh who is anyone to judge a man who took his own life.we have no way of knowing what was going on his head.sometimes its best to just end it yourself on the quiet.

• Like 6

used to think it was a cowards option,but i dont believe that anymore. takes a brave man to end his own life,and tbh who is anyone to judge a man who took his own life.we have no way of knowing what was going on his head.sometimes its best to just end it yourself on the quiet.

you out of irn bru???............. :D

Edited by lurcher1
  • Like 1

you out of irn bru???............. :D

no never lol

• Like 1

I also think if he couldn't be there in his hour of need then he should have the decency to be there for his resting

ill be honest here............my brothers best mate who i considered a brother from another mother put a facebook status up saying "enough is enough, cant go on like this...wat shall i do" i read it and never replied..............three days later we were at his cremation..... :cray: thing is when you have your own life to worry about, a guy who has made his mind up is the least of your worrys..........if someone has made there mind up that there is only one option then what can you do??? go to his funeral, cry your eyes out...........but deep down you will no if only the daft c**t looked at the bigger picture, then he would still be down the local on a saturday afternnoon........ :cray:

your a dick head
  • Like 4