Well And Truly Caught With His Pants Down

A while ago my mrs took the dog to the local park. There were 2 old biddies there holding their dogs under their arms because a doberman was running about with no visible owner and they were worried by this "vicious" dog. They told my mrs they had called the police.

2 cops turned up and asked my mrs if our dog could "go and get" the doberman. Our dog ran over to it, they had a sniff but the doberman would not come within grabbing range.

Meanwhile another old biddie turned up with her dog and she said she recognised the dog as her next door neighbour's dog and as they only lived a few hundred yards away she would go and get the owner.

When she went to the house, the woman who lives there said "I know he's at the park. Bob took him out for a walk."

She came back to the park and passed on this info to the cops, so everyone was wondering where "Bob" was.

Now there was a group of 4 women, 2 policemen a couple of passers by, and 4 dogs gathered together as "Bob" walked out of some deep undergrowth tucking his shirt in his trousers followed by a blonde woman!

Talk about sh*tting on your own doorstep. :laugh::laugh:

A funny story but is that bit that i highlighted true??????........ :icon_eek:

100% mate. The other dogs were all lapdog things, and because ours is a ridgeback, they assumed she would somehow be able to herd it closer. My mrs laughed when they said it, but gave it a go.

FFS........Where did this happen...? Wasn't in Dunfermline was it................. :whistling::laugh:

Let's just say they weren't detective material. :laugh: No it wasn't Dunfermline. That's where my mate is from! Be sure to send me some Dunfermline jokes. :thumbs:

That's genius from our boys in blue....if I'd done that with my Lab he'd have chased the rotty off in to the sunset thinking how lucky he was lol

Obviously "Bob" is just an alias so he can remain anonymous as Mrs Wilson-Smythe of Balmoral Avenue wouldn't want anyone to know her husband Hector was getting up to stuff like this. Ooops. :laugh:

Obviously "Bob" is just an alias so he can remain anonymous as Mrs Wilson-Smythe of Balmoral Avenue wouldn't want anyone to know her husband Hector was getting up to stuff like this. Ooops. :laugh:

What did you put that up for labs digging out his street map , them when he cant find it he will be touring round looking for Balmoral Avenue :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What was the birds name again Hector ?.

• Like 1