Recommend Me A Book.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

read paoblo escarbars life story told by his brother roberto-truly amazing book-even mentions someone who runs america taking back handers read it on holiday to santorini few years back-read it page

Back in work with my knee still f*cked,so on 'light duties',which means sitting in an office all day waiting for the phone to ring,which hasn't actually happened yet.   any genre/subject.   just s

This is excellent...   http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/281258-come-dawn-come-dusk-by-norman-mursell/

The Song of Ice and Fire series if you're into that sort of thing.. Fantastic series of books, probably the best non factual books I've ever read and way more graphic and in depth than the Game of Thrones TV series that is based on it. :thumbs:

There's a new catapult book due out soon - dunno who's writing it...think Baw knows the author and title... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: ohhh well hummmm :laugh:

C'mon spit it out... :laugh:

Good guess, you've guessed the title but who's the author :laugh:

• Like 1

Any john grisham book (apart from the ones on rounders) . The lee child's series on jack reacher are a good easy read. Stephen leathers dan shepherd series are good also.

Top of the charts is a book called gone girl by gillian flynn, excellent. Also enjoyed pillars of the earth by ken follett, about medieval england.

• Like 1