Fury Fight Tonight

it was something out of a rocky film tbh when the ref said touch gloves he slammed his gloves down like ivan drago then started the trash talk like clubber lang,just a pity micky wasnt in his corner screaming get out of there :laugh:

unproffesional display of unsporting p***y turnout,i don't shit about boxing but ,I reckon he aint gona last long

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another fury farce 40IB heavier than is opponent,cant wait for the day the chump gets put on his arse,and stays there.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha,that shut the mouthy fecker up.

I don't think the problem is with Fury only, I think it's the people he has around him. He looked tired early on and was no way near in the same condition as his opponent, a fighter looking for world

fury cannot take a punch,hes been down now by 2 light punchers as soon as a hard punching heavyweight connects with furys made in china jaw hes out cold.as for the other fury fight how slow was the lad he fought,may as well have told him beforehand what half hearted punches he would attempt to throw.

see you know your boxing pal :toast:

yes i do

He got put down and rocked on a few occassions off a Cruiser weight.

If Fury hadnt resorted to dirty tactics imo he was beat.

Even his stoppage was dodgey, he Tea'd the guy up using his left Forearm.

Poor imo considering his opponent and Klitchko would destroy him.

Price would beat him.

Haye would give him a Fight.

Its all showmanship by the looks of it trying to build a story for maybe a book or movie.

Shit state of affairs that only results in Robbed 'paying fight fans.

I mean what the fook was all the shouting , screaming and pushing in the early rounds ?

Desperation is what it was, discraceful.

spot on.

I don't think the problem is with Fury only, I think it's the people he has around him. He looked tired early on and was no way near in the same condition as his opponent, a fighter looking for world titles should have only the best strength and conditioning coaches who would have him in tip top condition. He also needs guidance on his behaviour all the trash talk, dirty tactics, show boating hands by waist bull shit needs to stop before he even thinks about any of the Klitchkos.
Fury has talent it's just needs guidance by the right person IMO.

• Like 5

I enjoyed the fight . Think fury took his opponent lightly till he tagged him in the 2nd . Then he got his arse up and did what he had to do . Did anyone else notice the ref doing his best to help Cunningham ? And as for the use of his forearm leading up to the knockout well it was a body shot that did him. Knocked the wind out of him he'd gone . I felt embarresed for him when he tried to sing at the end though ha ha

fury will never be a world champion while the klitshco brothers are around.its about time he started fighting someone tidy(,not that there is many out there) I don't rate him at all and fighting a man 3 stone lighter its a f***ing joke.