Fury Fight Tonight

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another fury farce 40IB heavier than is opponent,cant wait for the day the chump gets put on his arse,and stays there.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha,that shut the mouthy fecker up.

I don't think the problem is with Fury only, I think it's the people he has around him. He looked tired early on and was no way near in the same condition as his opponent, a fighter looking for world

beat up by a cruiserweight,put on his arse by a cruiserweight-cant wait to see him take a big punching heavyweight on.

The Punch He Took Was Right On The Button . . Cruiserweight Or Not It Was On The Money And He Shook It Off To Win . . The Fury Story Continues And Good Luck To Him .
  • Like 2

Bottom line... The kid had heart.. No if's buts or maybe's... Needs work aplenty before the Klitschko's but he believes and thats what counts...

That combination in the 5th changed it for him.

Edited to add, an with that singing... The Yanks will feckin love him...!!

Oh yer, how good did young Huey look there tonight...?

Fury wins fights through strength and size he may not be the classiest boxer but he's getting results and fair play to him he's a tryer. will he cut it with the big boys? I don't think so, he needs to get back in the gym and go back to basics learn to box again he won't get away with taking shots like that from a big hitter. Good luck to him though I enjoy watching his fights