Fury Fight Tonight

hes been down twice but rocked more than that from average fighters, and the shot cunningham hit him with was on the nose if he gets caught buy a true heavyweight then thats it for tyson. i dont think hes all there watch his reaction when he knocks out cunningham, i honestly fought he wasnt getting up, the shot jarred his brain for a second ive seen it in sparring, people get out of ring and not no theyve sparred yet but wasnt put down, fury got a suspect jaw.

• Like 1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another fury farce 40IB heavier than is opponent,cant wait for the day the chump gets put on his arse,and stays there.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha,that shut the mouthy fecker up.

I don't think the problem is with Fury only, I think it's the people he has around him. He looked tired early on and was no way near in the same condition as his opponent, a fighter looking for world

fury will never be a world champion while the klitshco brothers are around.its about time he started fighting someone tidy(,not that there is many out there) I don't rate him at all and fighting a man 3 stone lighter its a f*****g joke.

the weight differnce was a bit of a joke but other fighters have over come big weight differences and cunnigham weighed about the same as muhamad ali about 200 pounds and henry coopers best fighting weight was 185 pounds thats only 13 stone 8 lb but there was no such thing as cruiser weights then

must not be that bad as there are over 9 pages of comments so he must be doing something right or know one would have watched him. End of the day he is still unbeaten. Keeps people entertained :laugh: certainly makes me laugh. I think hes a character. If he was that bad he would not have got to America. Good luck to him, love listening to his crap though!!