Fury Fight Tonight

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another fury farce 40IB heavier than is opponent,cant wait for the day the chump gets put on his arse,and stays there.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha,that shut the mouthy fecker up.

I don't think the problem is with Fury only, I think it's the people he has around him. He looked tired early on and was no way near in the same condition as his opponent, a fighter looking for world

Here we go again.lads ye have to realise yes tyson got to cocky lastnyt and got caught with a punch that would have finished most heavyweights but tyson proved hes got heart and came back to win in style.that punch fury knocked cunningham with would have done the same with haye or klitchkos.and hughie fury is an exciting talent for the future.

floyd it hit him on the nose,if it had connected with his chin it would have been good night :yes:
yes but as weve seen over the years punches like that finishing fights

He got put down and rocked on a few occassions off a Cruiser weight.

If Fury hadnt resorted to dirty tactics imo he was beat.

Even his stoppage was dodgey, he Tea'd the guy up using his left Forearm.

Poor imo considering his opponent and Klitchko would destroy him.

Price would beat him.

Haye would give him a Fight.

Its all showmanship by the looks of it trying to build a story for maybe a book or movie.

Shit state of affairs that only results in Robbed 'paying fight fans.

I mean what the fook was all the shouting , screaming and pushing in the early rounds ?

Desperation is what it was, discraceful.

fury would destroy price and imo haye would end up like cunningham against fury

ya thats why he ran like a bitch when price called him out twice live on tv,

he will fight another crusier weight next that gives away another 3 stone and 7 inches in reach and another loseing record what a joke.

yes these were cruiserweights that chose to step up a weight will ye say the same [BANNED TEXT] he fights and beats haye also.

I don't see why everyone's being so negative,it was a really good entertaining fight.

Fury will never beat a Klitschko or Haye,or any other very good heavyweight unless he moves away and trains under a world class trainer ,maybe the punishment he'll face at klitschkos hands will inspire him to do that.

Either way he'll be in a lot of good fights like the one last night,and will be at least a good domestic fighter.

Price would beat him.

Its all showmanship by the looks of it trying to build a story for maybe a book or movie.

I mean what the fook was all the shouting , screaming and pushing in the early rounds ?

he will fight another crusier weight next that gives away another 3 stone and 7 inches in reach and another loseing record what a joke.

yes these were cruiserweights that chose to step up a weight will ye say the same [bANNED TEXT] he fights and beats haye also.

It's a bit daft saying he'd beat Haye after last nights performance,he'll get destroyed if they fight anytime soon.

he's got the potential to beat him,but not yet.

Price would beat him.

yes these were cruiserweights that chose to step up a weight will ye say the same [bANNED TEXT] he fights and beats haye also.

stop now will ya for f**k sake,cunningham is a powder puncher,haye will put fury to sleep and thats a fact,

no wonder he ducked price, cause he would ko him aswell,

i new fury wasnt great but that fight last just proved he will never cut it at the top,

you have alot off balls saying he will beat haye,cause i bet you he wont get in the ring with him,

if your such a big fan off him who is his next fight against,

povetkin

haye

pulev

adamek

chagaev

helenius

boytsov

these are the guys he should be fighting in his next fight if he wants to be taken seriously.

• Like 1

Price would beat him.

stop now will ya for f**k sake,cunningham is a powder puncher,haye will put fury to sleep and thats a fact,

i new fury wasnt great but that fight last just proved he will never cut it at the top,

you have alot off balls saying he will beat haye,cause i bet you he wont get in the ring with him,

povetkin

haye

pulev

adamek

chagaev

helenius

boytsov

these are the guys he should be fighting in his next fight if he wants to be taken seriously.

That huge Russian bugger that Haye beat !

Price would beat him.

povetkin

haye

pulev

adamek

chagaev

helenius

boytsov

hes to fight pulev next and the winner of that gets a shot at klitchko.

plenty of cruiser weights venture onto heavyweight scence, the yank bit of more than he could chew, better luck next time to him, he was game enough Id say, weren't the best or worst fight ever, but ffs Tyson won and moves onwards, he british and we should be behind him, I don't think we will see the best of him for another couple of years, am no expert but maybe he could in time get stronger and better technique, but age considered he doing really well for himself, and will hopefully get his shot in time, andf lets hope he wins it for the country, its easy to sit and pull these lads to bits but likesay he young and learning all the time so give him a chance to mature out and master his trade, I wish him all the best with it, enjoyed every fight so far, was a little pissed that there was no kid gallahad or eubanks jr on mind, nevr saw the other fury fight as me kid was being a knob and needed bollocking

• Like 1