Fury Fight Tonight

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another fury farce 40IB heavier than is opponent,cant wait for the day the chump gets put on his arse,and stays there.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha,that shut the mouthy fecker up.

I don't think the problem is with Fury only, I think it's the people he has around him. He looked tired early on and was no way near in the same condition as his opponent, a fighter looking for world

All the haters need to realise he has been in the ring with. 20 heavyweights now. He's been dropped and got back up.

He has been hit by big strong lads clean on the chin and gone on to win.

He may be cocky but why shouldn't he be? Who's gonna stop him? Klitscho maybe? Lets wait and see!

I like the lad.

• Like 1

Tyson fight was ok, Huey however well feck me he dint even break a sweat over that bloke!

right hairy arsed 18 year old is huey but i do believe he might be the lad brookie mentioned on another topic

Edited by Banter

KLISTCOS ARE A DIFFERNT KETTAL OF FISH

he no chance, if a man 3st lighter can drop him, he wouldnt get back up if 1 of them hit him.!!!!

a man 3st lighter is going be a lot faster

Nothing better than seeing a big cockey loud mouth put on his back ! think it made him realise

he couldnt be so cockey for abit, he can defiantly take a punch 3 stone lighter or not they were

big punches hitting him and the one in 2nd round that put him down only rattled his brain for afew

secounds.. good to see him start putting his hands up too after that as before they were always to

low.. would like to see him knock a few more out before a klitchko fight though,, good luck to him

and that song at the end was a belter

All the haters need to realise he has been in the ring with. 20 heavyweights now. He's been dropped and got back up.

He has been hit by big strong lads clean on the chin and gone on to win.

He may be cocky but why shouldn't he be? Who's gonna stop him? Klitscho maybe? Lets wait and see!

I like the lad.

if klitscho hit him with that shot he wouldnt be getting back up end off,cunningham is not noted for ko power

cunningham 3 stone lighter and lost 3 off his last 4 fights noting to sing about realy.