Mooch With The Beddy X Grey Pup

nice looking dog , I had one very similar when I was about 14, he lived to 17 years old. had a bit of collie in him tho he was very obedient , could tell him to stay and walk out of sight and he would not move an inch ! mustard he was . called him merlin .

cheers mate I want her to be like that as she's is my new fetting apprentice atb

nice looking dog , I had one very similar when I was about 14, he lived to 17 years old. had a bit of collie in him tho he was very obedient , could tell him to stay and walk out of sight and he would not move an inch ! mustard he was . called him merlin .

any pics of him mate ? ;)

coming on well mate still a pup at 6 months nice and easy with her or you will spoil the dog :thumbs:

not doing to much with her mate. i do retrieving once a fortnight and just the odd other bit when out for a walk. She's canny steddy for a pup witch has helped a lot cheers for the advice atb :)

yeah mate its my first lurcher tbh mate ive gone for this cross hoping i can do abit of everything with it by the sounds of things i wont be let down :thumbs:

if you put the time in with it mate you wont be let down unless its a total duck egg lol but I don't think it will be atb