Wxxkers!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is that you charty

I had the same problem with my aviator picture. Managed to track him down, he was a shooter...... In the end I just let it go, he was a right wee Fud.

I wonder what they are actually selling or what their plan is?

i have often wondered what they put up another dogs pic for cos if its not the one in the picture ur just not going too buy it I often thought it might be folk selling stolen dogs

Some low life f**k stole a picture of my dog off here and put it as there's on preloved for sale,how low can you get!wish I found the number but I can't find the ad my mate see it on there and took a picture of the ad but can't find it again for the number!so be careful peeps.

new it was your dog pal
sorry mate I thought you meant a spaniel I was getting rid of a while ago.

the only 2 things i can think of is sum1 has put that pik up to evaer sell and steel the dog once sold or sum1 as used a pik thay founed online to sell a dog that thay dont own to skam whoever turnes up to look at

if it was any of my dogs id of rang for a chat and sorted out a meeting to see the dog and go fined out whats going on prob go with 2or3 handy mates

and i remember seeing that pik in a thl post as well

I wonder what they are actually selling or what their plan is?

i have often wondered what they put up another dogs pic for cos if its not the one in the picture ur just not going too buy it I often thought it might be folk selling stolen dogs

or ther seling a stolen dog that looks similar ever way wunts cheking out