Sign in to follow this  
lurcher.man

Wxxkers!

Some low life f**k stole a picture of my dog off here and put it as there's on preloved for sale,how low can you get!wish I found the number but I can't find the ad my mate see it on there and took a picture of the ad but can't find it again for the number!so be careful peeps.

i remember seeing that photo you put on here :thumbs: chartpolski had the same problem and spat his dummy out when hitting the bottle and then decided the htl wasnt for him :laugh:

• Like 1

i remember seeing that photo you put on here :thumbs: chartpolski had the same problem and spat his dummy out when hitting the bottle and then decided the htl wasnt for him :laugh:

and this is going bring it all back lol

Some low life f**k stole a picture of my dog off here and put it as there's on preloved for sale,how low can you get!wish I found the number but I can't find the ad my mate see it on there and took a picture of the ad but can't find it again for the number!so be careful peeps.

Someone who is a member on preloved might get you the number

Once you post a pic on here , it can be found on google images ,

• Like 1

new it was your dog pal

I once had someone lift photos of my dry stone walling work and chunks of text from my website and use it on their own...caused a pile of stress... :censored:

Guest long-tail

i see the ad myself and was wondering why you was getting rid,you only put pic up on here little while ago saying does everything you want,just goes to show cant be to carefull,although to be fair f**k it wouldnt loose any sleep over it :thumbs:

makes you wonder what youd be buying if you did ring up about the dog sounds like a scam plenty of them on them free sites