Rolf Harris Hates Hunting?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It said on the news it was only one complaint against him they were investigating, don't get me wrong if its young ones then burn the f*cker but if he slapped some secretary's arse and told her he'd l

Can you tell if its in yet

There are some bars, some grey walls, a toilet and a big black man. Can you guess what it is yet Rolf...................

Dear, dear Rolf, what didgiridoo.

Haha. Him and saville always came across as creepy on tele

true all the signs are there.........beard,glasses............need i go on???

• Like 1

From the news reports sounds like he wasnt a kiddy fiddler, but it was some old historical offense or something. Until all the facts come out we wont know, but sounds like it was probably some sort of benny hill type bit of groping or whatever everyone seemed to do back in the 70`s & 80`s.

From the news reports sounds like he wasnt a kiddy fiddler, but it was some old historical offense or something. Until all the facts come out we wont know, but sounds like it was probably some sort of benny hill type bit of groping or whatever everyone seemed to do back in the 70`s & 80`s.

the apologists have started......

Not gonna make any jokes about Rolf Harris until he gets found guilty... I mean, for all we know he didn't even didgeridoo it :laugh:

I wonder if Rolf will ever goto court, he's been on suicide watch in The Priory allegedly, & assuming how high up he is in certain circles I bet a lot of his 'friends' are hoping he hurries up ;) or would they go as far and help him on his way...

the apologists have started......

Not at all, if hes guilty of something then he should be punished.

Can you tell if its in yet :icon_eek::D

Pmsl.... Was just about to write... "Can you guess what it is yet??".... "Is it a little boys arse Rolf?"..... "Oh ah oh ah oh ah!!!"

• Like 1