Dillon Rest (Judd) Border Terrier

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why,because i think that photo shows that border to have a very weak muzzle and tiny head,just wondering if its a poor picture or a poor dog.

There's a pic of judd markus, I will put some on of my other borders later.

Posted Images

Kenny have you got a litter from judas? what bitch did you put him over?

just lined a bitch with him queen smokey little baying bitch not asked her to do a lot . hoping to breed something a bit mediocre if you know what I mean.. judas is a bit too hard for my liking seems a lot of the monty stuff is. hope this goes on not too clued up on laptop .been a while since I been on the site bout 6 yr due to marriage break up

I have a son out of Ludworth Master Montgomery x Sweet Little red, beautiful blue and tan boy I bought him last year at 18 months old. Superb temperament with people but the lady who sold him said he had to be watched with livestock. While I was talking to the lady she dropped her guard with him, next thing we know that he's got a fully grown pig by the nose and was trying to pull him through the fence! Never seen anything like it but he is a loving dog.

Is his K C name Tylers cheeky lad or Old man Levi how old is the dog ? if it is one of these he was born on the 13/12/2009

so that surely must be litter brother to my dog rocky road oates :hmm:

I've worked borders and after 3 or 4 trips to ground a lot of the coat gets stripped out looking at those pics doesn't look likethose dogs have done much

bit like me on my first 3 or 4 trips to the pub I always stripped my coat off lol :boogy:

• 2 weeks later...

He's getting on real well, he's real hard infact he's to hard for his own good got to be careful were u put him etc cause he might not come out alive. I have just lined my border bitch with him so hopefully they might produce some good dogs. But same again she likes to tackle her quarry.

Did your bitch have pups jossa

yes mate I had a litter 2 bitches 3 dogs, I gifted them all to lads who will give them the work they need. They were all well put together pups so hopefully they will make the grade.