Ferretone Supplement

I use it but I buy it, not very often cos they only get it as a treat now and then and when im clipping their nails. Mine know when im trying to fob em off with the cheap stuff lol!

You can just use olive oil if its just as a treat. Heard of people making their own..

Theese are ingredients

Soybean Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Lecithin, Wheat Germ Oil, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Mono and Diglycerides, and BHT and Propyl Paraben (as preservatives).

I do. 3 parts extra virgin olive oil, 1 part cod liver oil, 1 part sunflower oil.

Got the recipe off here (or another forum maybe). Give them a splash on their food a couple of times a week.

Don't know how much good its doing them but they pretty fit :laugh: IMO

HTH

Cheers, D.

Mine would too, if they needed it but they get a raw egg once a week as well :thumbs:

Cheers, D.

bought it once, use raw egg now instead

Spot on joe ;) the egg will keep them still while you cut their nails for sure...i guess i am lucky or have very relaxed ferrets as mine will let me cut them with no eggs involved :D