Ridgeback X Malemute

will id better tell the ridgeback in my yard that ripped the arse out of the barstards pants that was trying to steel my car that he is usless and to not do it again. you poms really do need to get your head out of your arses and have a look what really goes on in the world.

i think the point is, not its guarding ability but rather its pointlessness in breeding a lurcher from them and then claiming it will catch wile e coyote and throat hold a giraffe after its distroyed half the deer population in the country and made the hare an endangered species all in one night. :laugh: :laugh:

I thought that was the beddy whippet?

only if its a first cross :laugh:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

think i might breed a litter of ridgeback x malemute to prove everybody wrong. they will be faster than greyhounds, more stay than salukis and smarter than collies. also they will be more powerful tha

you think i'm joking but i'm serious. there are so many ridgebacks in england that have been selectively bred for lion hunting, and also so many malemutes bred over here for generations for their stre

hey lighten up bud! i dont want a dog to guard my back yard, i want something to hunt with.... yep i would be very grateful if a dog tracked my lost kid, and i'm fully aware that there are many useful

Posted Images

attachicon.gifPhoto0011.jpg

Him he does this to

but could it catch a hare :hmm: i understand the wild pig thing but the reality is, the chances of one coming face to face with a wild pig over here is greater than winning the lottery. ive nothing agains the breed, infact any breed just its usefullness in creating a lurcher and the claims made :thumbs:

Him he does this to

but could it catch a hare :hmm: i understand the wild pig thing but the reality is, the chances of one coming face to face with a wild pig over here is greater than winning the lottery. ive nothing agains the breed, infact any breed just its usefullness in creating a lurcher and the claims made :thumbs:

Beddy/whippet x ridgeback sounds just the job for ALL BRITISH quarry, oh yeah, PRE BAN! :D

You lot can mock but i just found this picture of "blackgreyhound" at lambourne..

As you can see his dog would of been 100%on BIG GAME,unfortunately it could never catch any..

In this picture he had mislaid hes children and was sending it tracking hence the muzzle..

__zpsa8437463.png

think i might breed a litter of ridgeback x malemute to prove everybody wrong. they will be faster than greyhounds, more stay than salukis and smarter than collies. also they will be more powerful than a shire horse, sure this will be handy to pull me out when i start floundering in my own bullshit......

what the fecks a malemute? is it what they call a male MALAMUTE :laugh:

Him he does this to

No Paulas he is no hare dog but a young fella I hunt with that comes on here has a ridgeback/greyhound x staghound that smashes all fast game.

U see its getting the sent of the children and then it will be off so fast all u see is a blur because it is so fit from all the hares it catches oh and don't forget it's kinda brindle

The lad in charge of kids entainment at the show that year, was well peeved to find that thing on hes bouncy castle :laugh:

Luckly there was plenty of the "pro poachers" around to tell him if he called the cops hes castle would go up in smoke.

think i might breed a litter of ridgeback x malemute to prove everybody wrong. they will be faster than greyhounds, more stay than salukis and smarter than collies. also they will be more powerful than a shire horse, sure this will be handy to pull me out when i start floundering in my own bullshit......

:tongue2: a malemute is a man who can't talk.......................sorry, bad joke and yep i am not a geat speller :D

• Like 1

beast.obviously rhidge x mal they would be no good for hunting.but if you had one and someone got into your backyard and tried to burgle your house while you was out lamping .and the kids and missus were alone in the house or some lowlife tried to steal your dogs.and the dog did the buissnes you would soon change your tune .or if your child went missing and a good german shepherd tracked him or her down .then you would be realiseing there are some wonderful breeds of dog in exsitence and that they all deserve to respected for the work they do .it really pisses me off how some of you run down various breeds on here that put to a greyhound could make some wondeful dogs to be proud of whether its for defence tracking running or just companionship

hey lighten up bud! i dont want a dog to guard my back yard, i want something to hunt with.... yep i would be very grateful if a dog tracked my lost kid, and i'm fully aware that there are many useful dog breeds about, but i'm not sure that crossing them with a greyhound would be necessary to make them wonderful, or to make them "proud of for defence tracking running or companionship". i've had a couple of gsd's and i'm fully aware of what cracking dogs they can be but i'm not sure of their relevance in this thread? if i wanted a yard dog i would have a gsd again, not a malxridgeback. theres nothing wrong with these dogs, the whole TONGUE IN CHEEK point of this thread is not about running down any breed, but to be wary of PUMPING THEM UP ONTO AN ENORMOUS AND UNREALISTIC PEDESTAL !

• Like 2

:tongue2: a malemute is a man who can't talk.......................sorry, bad joke and yep i am not a geat speller :D

:laugh::thumbs: