Dogs Getting Stolen In Manchester Area

How true is it that working dogs are getting took in manchester area? Gangs going round eyeing your yards up and putting stickers on gates and then coming back for dogs later on. Just that somebody i know has sin it on face book . I dont use facebook so just wanted to know if anybody on here as sin it thanks guys?

• Like 1

What so it was bullshit mate? Because i thought they cant be that bum to put a sticker on ya gate lol. I know gang going round cutting horses tail or platting them up and having them away at night tryed it with a lads horse that i know.

What so it was bullshit mate? Because i thought they cant be that bum to put a sticker on ya gate lol. I know gang going round cutting horses tail or platting them up and having them away at night tryed it with a lads horse that i know.

obviously the dog thefts arent bullshit , think the marking of houses with stickers could of been an hoax, but anythings possible these days, im keeping an open mind on the subject lol :thumbs: