Terriermens Names Cleard

No smoke without fire, sick of asking "get me off this site".

Please don't insult my intelligence and say don't log on, there would still be my ip address on your server.

If it takes legal action then so be it.

your ip address changes everytime you log on only your isp will remain the same as i said earlier

Haven't a clue what amp, nbsp means ?

I'de sooner you pulled the plug full stop, i want no trace of me on here.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why the f**k have we the tax payers got to pick up the bill for the RSPCAs failed prosecutions, isnt it about time we got them to pay them themselves, who decides who picks up the bill, if they had to

Facts are,..if you want to insure 100% that nobody ever reads embarrassing PMs or back-biting , shit stirring, girlified stories and, kiss and tell tales,.then stick to the phone,.or better still,..h

Well, problem is that it's much easier to just 'freeze' an account rather than delete it and there no way of deleting the posts that member has made....as far as i'm aware....   The problem you get

Posted Images

Why not delete the guy and all his content? Sounds fishy. He has asked to be removed' who are mods to say no? We all od when we join the forum and add tobits content. The guy who put me onto this sire told me that whenhe asked to leave the site that his sccount was froze instead of deleted. In the end he got rid of computer at home just to be safe and refuses to come back for a number of reasons. Why all the smoke and mirrors surely its not difficult to delete the guy...n

• Like 1

It came out in court that Ian B allowed access to the RSPCA to pm's.

Is this true??

as far as im aware this was told to gobshite by the wife of one of the lads convicted after the case, theres no other reference to it anywhere in any of the press coverage only the facts that ive already put up that one of the 3 helped the authorities and computors and images were used as evidence.

What that will mean is that the RSPCA just logged onto the lads Hunting Life profile and read their pm's......

from seized computers ...................... would they then have to ask ian b as site owner to view content ???

no...they will just log on with their passwords and away they go......

Why not delete the guy and all his content? Sounds fishy. He has asked to be removed' who are mods to say no? We all od when we join the forum and add tobits content. The guy who put me onto this sire told me that whenhe asked to leave the site that his sccount was froze instead of deleted. In the end he got rid of computer at home just to be safe and refuses to come back for a number of reasons. Why all the smoke and mirrors surely its not difficult to delete the guy...n

Well, problem is that it's much easier to just 'freeze' an account rather than delete it and there no way of deleting the posts that member has made....as far as i'm aware....

The problem you get when you're a mod....some idiot realises they've been saying daft things then wants everything deleted....years ago we used to try and do this, but then, amazingly, that same person is back on under another name....why make such a fuss to get taken off if you want to get back on again straight away....??? I'd fuck1n love an answer to that one.......

Facts is, no one has got anything on you unless you put it on the internet........we had the same thing with Markbrick years ago, saying we(the mods, when i was a mod) had given the police a dossier on him...it was total bollocks......just complete and utter bollocks...

And i can tell you now that ianB hasn't handed anyones PM's over to anyone.....FACT...... moderators cannot access peoples pm's....i don't know how many times this needs saying.....

In short, one good way of not getting yourself into trouble with any hunting site is don't post anything incriminating.....but i will go even further than that and say......avoid the idiots, if you have nothing to do with them then they can't drag you into anything....

Good Hunting Folks..... :victory:

• Like 12

It came out in court that Ian B allowed access to the RSPCA to pm's.

Is this true??

as far as im aware this was told to gobshite by the wife of one of the lads convicted after the case, theres no other reference to it anywhere in any of the press coverage only the facts that ive already put up that one of the 3 helped the authorities and computors and images were used as evidence.

What that will mean is that the RSPCA just logged onto the lads Hunting Life profile and read their pm's......

from seized computers ...................... would they then have to ask ian b as site owner to view content ???

no...they will just log on with their passwords and away they go......

as i thought ....

• Like 1

if the authorities seized your computer can they look at deleted pms.......?

Everything you have ever done on that computer can be traced.....

good job im a legal citizen.........(fook sake never new that)...........no more naked photos...... :hmm:

RSPCA are money money money only nothing to do with animals, do gooders that no f**k all about the balance of the countryside and how it works towny c**ts coming into the countryside with to much money and changing things we have done for years because they don't like it, now look,we're paying millions of tax payers money to gas badgers and police hunting. dickheads !!!.. But that's just my view lol not bitter or out

wll said

from the link i put up earlier Mr F......, 38, later gave his pictures to the police and RSPCA and they were used to convict the gang.

if i'm reading this correctly, Mr F......, 38 is the wildlife photographer that reported them on the day and called police / took photo's.

dont think he was 1 of the lads out that day with the dogs/ guns

• Like 2

JD came off last time because i was sick of numpties talking shit through pm's and i was also being asked for pups consantly, i do not breed to sell. The easiest way to throw off a lot of people was to change my name.

I don't care if it's true or close to the truth, i still want off. I promiss faithfully not to come on again. I managed for 25 years without it and i'll just have to manage again.

Good enough ?

Edited by GOBSHITE
  • Like 1