Terriermens Names Cleard

It came out in court that Ian B allowed access to the RSPCA to pm's.

Is this true??

as far as im aware this was told to gobshite by the wife of one of the lads convicted after the case, theres no other reference to it anywhere in any of the press coverage only the facts that ive already put up that one of the 3 helped the authorities and computors and images were used as evidence.

I'd make yourself more aware. I'd ask Ian B himself. You're an associate of his, be careful that you don't end up as his mouth piece without all the facts.

• Like 1

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why the f**k have we the tax payers got to pick up the bill for the RSPCAs failed prosecutions, isnt it about time we got them to pay them themselves, who decides who picks up the bill, if they had to

Facts are,..if you want to insure 100% that nobody ever reads embarrassing PMs or back-biting , shit stirring, girlified stories and, kiss and tell tales,.then stick to the phone,.or better still,..h

Well, problem is that it's much easier to just 'freeze' an account rather than delete it and there no way of deleting the posts that member has made....as far as i'm aware....   The problem you get

Posted Images

Is this true??

as far as im aware this was told to gobshite by the wife of one of the lads convicted after the case, theres no other reference to it anywhere in any of the press coverage only the facts that ive already put up that one of the 3 helped the authorities and computors and images were used as evidence.

I'd make yourself more aware. I'd ask Ian B himself. You're an associate of his, be careful that you don't end up as his mouth piece without all the facts.

are you aware of any facts that the rest of us are not aware of ?

Is this true??

No, I'm not aware of anything relating to the case. I'm saying you need to make yourself fully aware of the facts. You're a member of forum staff, you should have the answers people are asking about forum policy. This isn't the first time these questions have been asked.

Is this true??

No, I'm not aware of anything relating to the case. I'm saying you need to make yourself fully aware of the facts. You're a member of forum staff, you should have the answers people are asking about forum policy. This isn't the first time these questions have been asked.

and its not the first time on this post ive given the answer, as far as im aware pm`s are the same as phonecalls and you only have to look at the mess the hacking scandle caused to see what happens when you mess with them.

Is this true??

and its not the first time on this post ive given the answer, as far as im aware pm`s are the same as phonecalls and you only have to look at the mess the hacking scandle caused to see what happens when you mess with them.

There was a lad selling something recently and he'd said he'd not received a pm off another member regarding the sale,you came on and said he had and to check again.....how would you know that???

Can't find the bloody post to put a link up

Is this true??

I'm well aware of intellectual property rights however, you haven't answered the question that's been asked. The question is DID IAN B GIVE ANYONE ACCESS TO MEMBERS PM'S?

Is this true??

What that will mean is that the RSPCA just logged onto the lads Hunting Life profile and read their pm's......

from seized computers ...................... would they then have to ask ian b as site owner to view content ???

Is this true??

What that will mean is that the RSPCA just logged onto the lads Hunting Life profile and read their pm's......

from seized computers ...................... would they then have to ask ian b as site owner to view content ???

anyone there ------ hello :whistling:

No smoke without fire, sick of asking "get me off this site".

Please don't insult my intelligence and say don't log on, there would still be my ip address on your server.

If it takes legal action then so be it.

Edited by GOBSHITE
  • Like 1

Is this true??

I'm well aware of intellectual property rights however, you haven't answered the question that's been asked. The question is DID IAN B GIVE ANYONE ACCESS TO MEMBERS PM'S?

i have as much idea about that as you, however im sure he will answer that himself

No smoke without fire, sick of asking "get me off this site".

Please don't insult my intelligence and say don't log on, there would still be my ip address on your server.

If it takes legal action then so be it.

your ip address changes everytime you log on only your isp will remain the same as i said earlier

Is this true??

There was a lad selling something recently and he'd said he'd not received a pm off another member regarding the sale,you came on and said he had and to check again.....how would you know that???

Can't find the bloody post to put a link up

ffs a lucky guess. i miss pms as when youve got a few they sometimes dont all showup

Is this true??

i have as much idea about that as you, however im sure he will answer that himself

Cheers, that's all I was asking and pretty much what I thought anyway. Hence my previous warning about making sure you had the facts. It wasn't an attack.