Terriermens Names Cleard

dont help mind when fellow dog men grass others up- because thats where the rspca get most their info from-what goes around,comes around and all that :yes: to many rats in the game-time to leave this place me thinks-you all have a nice life and watch those you trust-because nothing is what it seems :bye: ian b please remove me im out of here!!!!!!!!!!!

chill out we need people like you on here just watch like i do what you post i`ve got 3 old terriers on my yard and i aint dug owt for years due to my back being fecked .....

• Like 2

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why the f**k have we the tax payers got to pick up the bill for the RSPCAs failed prosecutions, isnt it about time we got them to pay them themselves, who decides who picks up the bill, if they had to

Facts are,..if you want to insure 100% that nobody ever reads embarrassing PMs or back-biting , shit stirring, girlified stories and, kiss and tell tales,.then stick to the phone,.or better still,..h

Well, problem is that it's much easier to just 'freeze' an account rather than delete it and there no way of deleting the posts that member has made....as far as i'm aware....   The problem you get

Posted Images

dont help mind when fellow dog men grass others up- because thats where the rspca get most their info from-what goes around,comes around and all that :yes: to many rats in the game-time to leave this place me thinks-you all have a nice life and watch those you trust-because nothing is what it seems :bye: ian b please remove me im out of here!!!!!!!!!!!

i doubt he will read this, its easy mate, just dont log on,,,,,,,,"simples" :thumbs:

i find 2 days helps them i`m back :D:D

Asked to be removed myself but got no sense. If anyone has a way to start legal action to ger my ip address removed off this site please do tell. It came out in court that Ian B allowed access to the RSPCA to pm's.

I asked to be removed but once i told them when and where it came out they tared me with the tits that got taken to court, i'm no tit and as far as i'm concerned this site is full of grasses and snakes.

Edited by GOBSHITE
  • Like 1

Asked to be removed myself but got no sense. If anyone has a way to start legal action to ger my ip address removed off this site please do tell. It came out in court that Ian B allowed access to the RSPCA to pm's.

I asked to be removed but once i told them when and where it came out they tared me with the tits that got taken to court, i'm no tit and as far as i'm concerned this site is full of grasses and snakes.

Is this true?

you haven`t got a fixed ip your isp is part of a BT pool. everytime you log on your ip will be different to the last time you logged on. pm`s are not accesible to anyone as far as im aware, there treated the same as phone calls. nobody tared you with the same brush, as i said at the time all i can do is suspend accounts not delete them,

Wouldn't happen on MOOCHERS (The real moochers that is) when the CMW threatened to sue MOOCHERS Carreg told them to fuckoff and carry on, folks should sign up on there....

....Milwr

• Like 1

Is this true?

:hmm:

nothing in place to stop anyone looking at your posts --heres my guess-- some members on here will be antis, police, rspca .tax.,vat , customs and dhss... i dont tell anyone i work terriers smuggle fags for cash avoid vat dont tax my car and sign on :whistling: just be carfull what you post ...

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 6

the 3 lads in question were lifted along with there computors 1000`s of images and video`s were recovered all the evidence needed on a plate. as for pm`s if these computors were logged on or the site pinned then access would already be there just one click and there in, its simple everybody is responsible for what they put on line and its pointess blaming anyone else if it goes tits up.