Derby Day Mmmmmmm

Who' your team this week. Lurcher. !!!!!

very good GTE.........not heard that one before.......... :whistling::tongue2::D

. Am serious. With man utd. Clear at the top. Wigan and city in the final. It must be tempting !!!!!!

not with the albion in the play offs............. :tongue2:

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Manager-Rowett-says-pressure-Burton-Albion/story-18745519-detail/story.html#axzz2QvmlC6P8

Edited by lurcher1
  • Like 1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stewie, why do you insist on trying to wind up gnash, you know he'll pull your pants down and spank your arse then you'll leave in a hissy fit

Don't class all Northeners like the Dingles, Gnash.   Cheers, D.

Hahahaha bryson looks like that pic should say geordie slayers

I think the quote for whiskey nose suggesting Liverpool were Traffords derby was said tongue in cheek to wind us up....it did....all the way to the title.

For noisy neighbours who were suggested to be but a small annoyance such rivalry ensured over 650million people watched us bounce 'em (approx 150million more than the world cup final). Vinsonts boom-boom headed winning match late last season created a right sing-sing....which could be heard in piccadilly.

Safc didnt need a name ie ICF , they just got on with it , same as the Boro, now they were mad fookers back in the day.

Ps' Calzaghe's record speaks for itself.

Class, World Class.

Same as SAFC Supporters.

Anyways thought you were on ya Hol's ?

Surely your not that Hooked on THL lol

Going away tomorrow,not that id call it a holiday......more of a survival mission by the sound of it !.....anyway how do you know are you the paps :D

Im not getting onto Calzaghe that was too silly to talk about once let alone twice !...................Just out of curiosity.....if Sunderland " just got on with it " as you say......how the f**k did anyone know who they were ? and how do you know they did anything if they had no identity :blink: ...............dont tell me they turned out in red and white football shirts :laugh: .......all the firms had a name back then Max it was a big thing,anyone who was around all that shit at the time will tell you that.

Safc didnt need a name ie ICF , they just got on with it , same as the Boro, now they were mad fookers back in the day.

Ps' Calzaghe's record speaks for itself.

Class, World Class.

Same as SAFC Supporters.

Anyways thought you were on ya Hol's ?

Surely your not that Hooked on THL lol

Going away tomorrow,not that id call it a holiday......more of a survival mission by the sound of it !.....anyway how do you know are you the paps :D

Im not getting onto Calzaghe that was too silly to talk about once let alone twice !...................Just out of curiosity.....if Sunderland " just got on with it " as you say......how the f**k did anyone know who they were ? and how do you know they did anything if they had no identity :blink: ...............dont tell me they turned out in red and white football shirts :laugh: .......all the firms had a name back then Max it was a big thing,anyone who was around all that shit at the time will tell you that.

Spurs Now Known As "The Yids" . . Though I Still Go By There Original Nickname "Tottenham In The Shadows" . . or TIT'S For Short :) :) !

Im too old for all that shit now i just wanna go and watch the footie :D ......but from what im told Spurs are one of the top mobs in London these days whereas they was nobody years ago............ Arsenal were the opposite years ago The Herd over Highbury were a tasty outfit where today they are all librarians !

Here you go Max if you wont take my word for it......do what i did and just tap it in......http://bleacherreport.com/articles/938822-16-hardcore-hooligan-firms-ultras-groups-we-wouldnt-want-to-mess-with#/articles/938822-16-hardcore-hooligan-firms-ultras-groups-we-wouldnt-want-to-mess-with/page/3

Oh look Sunderland dont get a mention :whistling:

Edited by gnasher16

gnash............ :D your at a game and it kicks off??? you really wouldnt join in now your older??? genuine question again.......... :D sorry if im bothering you lol but you did put yourself on here and your past!!! like you said you dont get on with cass? is that because of him himself??? its a shame west ham are more thought of off the pitch than on it.............they should be bigger than united and liverpool on paper......... :victory:

I got nothing to hide mate we was just young lads having a laugh same as plenty of others across the country.......and no i wouldnt join in any of it now i dont surround myself with idiots out for a punch up i go to footie with people ive known years we all grew out of it together so very much doubt we,d be in that position.....i got nothing against Cass i dont really know him away from football.............not sure about bigger than Utd or Liverpool :icon_eek: .....we,re just a local club with a local club mentality we know our place. :D

• Like 1

I got nothing to hide mate we was just young lads having a laugh same as plenty of others across the country.......and no i wouldnt join in any of it now i dont surround myself with idiots out for a punch up i go to footie with people ive known years we all grew out of it together so very much doubt we,d be in that position.....i got nothing against Cass i dont really know him away from football.............not sure about bigger than Utd or Liverpool :icon_eek: .....we,re just a local club with a local club mentality we know our place. :D

good post mate............starting to understand abit more about the old time hooligans after reading casses book.......... :D and can see it was a different thing to today!!! i watched his film the other day and in it he says something along the lines of "were not hiding what we do like rapists or murderers were young men who just want to fight".......... :laugh: not saying its my thing but he has a point lol

and gnash your not the only geezer to have a big time hooligan coming from your gaff.......... :D listen at 18secs in lol

i never even knew this guy existed until last week............... :D:thumbs:

I think whiskey nose waxing-on about Liverpool being scums derby fixture was supposed to be a bit of a wind-up, don't think it's was meant to be taken literally...though understandably some folk hang on his and googles every word. His noisy neighbours rhetoric was'nt far off the mark mind...after the 'Boom' header from Vinsont in the late derby last season and with 1200 trafford fans locked-in, the City crowd give 'em a rendition of wonderwall that could be heard in piccadilly...the earlier derby of that year was watched by a viewing figure that exceeded 650million or about 100million more than the world cup final..it come to pass we were little bit more than an irratant.