Derby Day Mmmmmmm

Its a big derby in a small corner of England with only 2 clubs to choose from !..............Talking about it as a big derby in world terms is just being silly !!.........

Olympiacos/Panathanaikos............Real Madrid/Barcelona.........Roma/Lazio......Ajax.Feyenord........to name a few..............Even in Britain,Man Utd/Liverpool......Celtic/Rangers........Arsenal/Spurs...................even smaller clubs like Wolves/West Brom and my own West Ham/Millwall.................are all much bigger rivalries........All except the old firm ive been to all the above games including Newcastle/Sunderland........and the Tynes/Tees derby didnt even come close !

As for River Plate/Boca Jnrs :icon_eek:

Blackburn/Burnley (scummers) :laugh:

Cheers, D.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stewie, why do you insist on trying to wind up gnash, you know he'll pull your pants down and spank your arse then you'll leave in a hissy fit

Don't class all Northeners like the Dingles, Gnash.   Cheers, D.

Hahahaha bryson looks like that pic should say geordie slayers

If derby drop a league and burton go up one then i really do think we have found the biggest derby in history!!! But i couldbe talking pish.

:hmm::D now were talking.............. :toast:

gnasher........... :D after all your posts about west ham support being all "local boys" what do you think about cass pennant being born in yorkshire and raised in kent??................ :D

:blink: Talk about random desperation !.....Whats that got to do with derby games........

The same as most folk dont need dna samples or dental records to know Man Utd/Liverpool etc have lots of fans from outside the area......most folk dont need the same to know West Ham and many other clubs main support is the local area.

If your on a mission of delving into fans backgrounds to disprove that theory :blink: .......you crack on.

come on gnash......... :D cant you see the irony in you saying on here that "all west ham fans are local" but a man who classes himself as a general in the icf has nothing to do with the area and was born in yorkshire :D

I dont know whos more of a prat you for talking nonsense or me for replying to it !!

Well if a man concieved in Jamaica,born in Yorkshire but raised his entire childhood 11 miles from West Hams ground is as much of an " outsider " as we have.....then i think that says a lot dont you !.........While you was doing your Columbo style research if you had looked on a map you would of seen Slade Green straddles Kent and South East London.......it is the same distance as places like Hornchurch and Rainham only the other side of the river......

The only closer club would be Charlton........now while none of these places are " on the manor " ....its certainly a lot closer than f****n Burton is to Liverpool :laugh: ..............Next time you try and justify your own lack of identity......maybe get the real Columbo in to do your research for you :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

I dont know whos more of a prat you for talking nonsense or me for replying to it !!

Well if a man concieved in Jamaica,born in Yorkshire but raised his entire childhood 11 miles from West Hams ground is as much of an " outsider " as we have.....then i think that says a lot dont you !.........While you was doing your Columbo style research if you had looked on a map you would of seen Slade Green straddles Kent and South East London.......it is the same distance as places like Hornchurch and Rainham only the other side of the river......

The only closer club would be Charlton........now while none of these places are " on the manor " ....its certainly a lot closer than f****n Burton is to Liverpool :laugh: ..............Next time you try and justify your own lack of identity......maybe get the real Columbo in to do your research for you :D

:laugh::laugh: only pulling your leg gnash......... :D

shows how much you no! Gary lineker aint even on motd on a sunday you plonker. And same goes to you gnasher just 2 clubs in this part of the country hahahaha that shows how much of a football fan you are stick to boxing. Any topic what pops up you no everything and every detail tatey

Are you one of these hardcore fans who support their club via match of the day ?.....because if not and you actually go to football matches you will know just like i do that the Tyne/Tees derby is not seen as a big derby in English football,let alone world football.

Infact.................in world terms the Tyne/Tees derby is ranked 45th !!

The top 3 in Britain are.....

Celtic/Rangers ( 3rd in the world )

LIverpool/Man Utd ( 7th in the world )

West Ham/Millwall ( 12th in the world )

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1213170/THE-LIST-The-greatest-rivalries-club-football-Nos-50-41.html

Swansea vs Cardiff is 31 on that list.. Should be higher IMO, any rivalry so bitter that has fans having to be separated by the police when they turn up to watch the national team play is worthy of a high place! :laugh: I wouldn't be surprised to see away fans banned at some point if Cardiff manage to establish themselves alongside Swansea after getting promoted..

Well go and pull some other c**ts leg and stop your infatuation with mine :D .......................Good job i got time to kill !

:D

did you no him gnash?? looking him up (out of interest, not to prove you wrong :D) his life makes an interesting story!!!.......... :thumbs:

So back to the original topic :tongue2:

It transpires the guy who punched the police horse is only on disability benefit!!! <_< unfit to work but fit to be at the front of a mob taunting police and punching horses??? :hmm:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4891025/Newcastle-horse-punch-fan-on-disability-benefits.html

• Like 1

Its a big derby in a small corner of England with only 2 clubs to choose from !..............Talking about it as a big derby in world terms is just being silly !!.........

Olympiacos/Panathanaikos............Real Madrid/Barcelona.........Roma/Lazio......Ajax.Feyenord........to name a few..............Even in Britain,Man Utd/Liverpool......Celtic/Rangers........Arsenal/Spurs...................even smaller clubs like Wolves/West Brom and my own West Ham/Millwall.................are all much bigger rivalries........All except the old firm ive been to all the above games including Newcastle/Sunderland........and the Tynes/Tees derby didnt even come close !

As for River Plate/Boca Jnrs :icon_eek:

Blackburn/Burnley (scummers) :laugh:

Cheers, D.

f**k off you inbred twat :tongue2: i think Blackburn/Burnley, Villa/Birmingham and West ham/Millwall are the biggest in England.

the premiership has ruined most, watched Liverpool/Everton on MOTD earlier this season, not a song or chant or atmosphere, it was silent. :icon_eek: most of these Everton fans around hillsborough say that they went to Liverpool one week and Everton the next. :icon_eek: putting hillsbourough apart, if a burnley fan ever said that, they would be strung up. and man city/utd is pish as most united fans dont come from manchester, whereas the ones i mentioned above, the fans live it and feel it everyday in the city, with Burnley's hatred of Blackburn coming out of jealousy more than anything. but i went to Ewood this season, and they dont half DESPISE Blackburn :yes: i love a good derby away day me :D

• Like 1