Questions About Whippet

tbh in my opinion i prefer to have a little more than just a pure bred just due to past experience i found a collie grey caught alot more and wasnt much slower at all and thats not just on one occasion thats over a few different dogs. they seem to have a little more brains as well, also found beddy whippet is a fantastic dog to have if your into ferreting as well but the choice is yours just my opinion and past experence.

atb

What was up with your pure whippets?

bad feet no wind run in to fences hedges do not like the cold skin like paper :D

but apart from that............................... :laugh:

it shit in the house :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ahh back to the faithful little rag hounds again........   But this time its not 'can they do fox' or 'will they take deer'....   Its 'dont get one because a collie/grey is cheaper'   ......  

I'm guessing your not that long in the game either mate

i prefer six dogs to the one rabbit.............lol. whippets are loyal little fellas who lie on the couch all day and catch a few rabbits,.........cant argue with that...........

Posted Images

Hi it would be my first time hunting with dogs i have always helped my grandad since i was a young boy train gundog some of you may of heard his prefix which is conneywarren and price of dog doesnt bother me one bit

• Like 2

Hi it would be my first time hunting with dogs i have always helped my grandad since i was a young boy train gundog some of you may of heard his prefix which is conneywarren and price of dog doesnt bother me one bit

once you get a running dog..............welcome to the addiction of running dogs.....,lol

you think you get a buzz from shooting ,..........wait till your own dog catches ...........and good dogs dont miss alot......better than any drug out there.........

Just a bit of banter mate. :yes:

Theres no solid rules to feeding the dog, you will work it out depending on how much exercise the dogs getting.

If the dogs looking heavy, cut it down....or if it looks a bit light....feed it a little more.

I think ive peronally got the right balance now....exercise generally stays the same.

You will find your own way :thumbs: