Flightline Decoys Ff1

never herd of them how much and were do you get them from

Will be available from the website www.flightlinedecoys.co.uk as from next week. or you can find them on Facebook. Flightline Decoys.co.uk. they re running a competitin on there at the moment, just like thier page and put a funny caption to a picture, and you can win a whole set up ff1, hypa flapper,,timer and batery! :victory:

I have been shooting wood pigeon the last 34 years the way I was tort to decoy was to try to replicate pigeons feeding as best you can I think this looks more like a frustrated pigeon that can't find a mate. ? Let's see them in auction ?

On the contrary marty, they resemble a landing bird. the video footage doesn't do them justice. thy are deadly when placed in your decoy pattern. the idea is to get movement, the flashing of the wing bands from up above (where the pigeons are) is very realistic :victory:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.