I've been to morocco and china and china wins hands down ....morocco is a bin that is full of rats, I backpacked there when i was younger and unluckily i had to go back twice last year and it had not changed ...it,s the Moroccans ..I think they are c?nts ....china is not as cheap as you would think though and is a big old place .....

all of north africa is full of dirty c**ts............tunisa, eygpt, somalia,libya,algeria....there all the same as pakis......... :thumbs:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

would love to go to marakesh,seen a few programms on it seem like a nice place

Used to do a fair bit of trade in Marrakesh,.exciting place.   Had some hairy old times in the Desert region and the High Atlas Mountains with the Berbers..   It was emotional....

Was talking to a morroccan lad I work with earlier about getting over there, kif mountains etc.

Was talking to a morroccan lad I work with earlier about getting over there, kif mountains etc.

ask him were the 7 dollar guest houses are for me will ya mate lol...any advise he gives ya put on here will ya pal I'd like to hear it cheers, aye the kif mountains look fantastic get yourself over there, I wasn't into mountains really until I went to Nepal, I was mesmerised by the mountains there loved the place n since them theres just somethin magical about em atb
Ill ask him, his old man has built a big house over there for when he retires in a few months. & there is something magical about the kif mountains ;)
cheers bud.

save a fortune and just drive to bradford........ :thumbs:

lol

Aha, my brother went last year with his girlfriend, he didn't have any agro with her whatsoever, but when up in the mountains he was offered 30 camels for her! A good price I'm told, he should have done it!!

That's more than I can say from crossing into Mauritania from Mali, at the check point some officers took a liking to one of the girls of the trip. . They fleeced us out of money and said weren't leaving the checkpoint until morning, needless to say I didn't sleep a wink that night, but all was fine next morning.

My dads work mate went out to Turkey with his lass a few years ago, out for a meal on their first night and a waiter was flirting and being a creep with her, which is usually what they're like anyway so he let it slide. The next night they went for a meal again and the same waiter goes "why are you with him when you can be with me?"....while my dads mates sat there at the table tucking into his tea! Cheeky f****r. He got up and chinned him and did one before the rozzers turned up :laugh:

've never had any bother in Turkey though, mainly cause i'm dark haired and tan like Jodie Marsh so must fit in :D Oh and on that note - Turkish girls :yes::thumbs:

Back to the original thread, i've never been to Morocco sorry :tongue2:

ya don't have to just stick to morocco if you don't want mate I like to travel so good craic to hear about different places as well,like the sound of them Turkish women hehe Sshh

I've been to morocco and china and china wins hands down ....morocco is a bin that is full of rats, I backpacked there when i was younger and unluckily i had to go back twice last year and it had not changed ...it,s the Moroccans ..I think they are c?nts ....china is not as cheap as you would think though and is a big old place .....

china sounds like its well worth a visit as well, I'd like to do the wall but the whole thing amongst other places, were did you get to out there mate..

i was in shanghi /pudong not so long back didnt get i nto the countryside . sure there is some great sights , i wouldnt go again though , unless it was just to hong kong for a a few days great city !!.

• Like 1

I flew into shanghai and then we went all over really.we went to Guilin then to to Yangtze River then ...nanjing then xian then onto Beijing from there u go to the Great Wall ...we used flights and the super fast train network to get about as it is so big a country it could wear u out ....not cheap but I felt I had to get the credit card out or I was not going to see it correctly....

Have you been to Sri Lanka before as that is a favorite of mine that most people don,t get to see

• Like 1

I flew into shanghai and then we went all over really.we went to Guilin then to to Yangtze River then ...nanjing then xian then onto Beijing from there u go to the Great Wall ...we used flights and the super fast train network to get about as it is so big a country it could wear u out ....not cheap but I felt I had to get the credit card out or I was not going to see it correctly....

Have you been to Sri Lanka before as that is a favorite of mine that most people don,t get to see

was there just for a flying visit years ago trincomalee , but cant remember much about it .usually i was in malasia KL. MALACA, PORT KLANG . then down the straights in to singapore . then borneo , north now part of malasia kinabalu ;)

Most people don't get Moroccans, as they can be hasslers, and thieving barstards, but one thing we learnt quite early was that words, and actions, are two

very different things, so though you might get a lot of hassle through words, until there are actual actions, don't pay any heed.

If you don't look after your stuff, you will loose it.

Don't forget if going to morocco that the film midnight express, though set in turkey, was filmed mainly in morocco as the prisons are proper shit holes, so be good lol.

• Like 1

sounds like a good trip that pal n as for Sri Lanka I've never been but heard good things so hopefully get over there at some point cheers..

i was in shanghi /pudong not so long back didnt get i nto the countryside . sure there is some great sights , i wouldnt go again though , unless it was just to hong kong for a a few days great city !!.

hong kong :thumbs::yes: i been

hong kong :thumbs::yes: i been

its expensive now tomo, . wouldnt mind a few days on the piss in kowloon again or wanchi :thumbs:

check out eritrea.. east africa. my native country... has lowest crime rate in the world ..they call eritrea the hidden jewel of africa

Thinking of having a look around morocco soon so just wondering if anybody on here has been n what they thought of it,from what I've looked into so far seems good for trekking, camel safari abseiling 4x4 etc cheers

Edited by AXUM

check out eritrea.. east africa. my native country... has lowest crime rate in the world ..they call eritrea the hidden jewel of africa

Thinking of having a look around morocco soon so just wondering if anybody on here has been n what they thought of it,from what I've looked into so far seems good for trekking, camel safari abseiling 4x4 etc cheers

Il have a look into that mate sounds really good thanks..