Ideas / Advice

Hello everyone, I have been thinking about doing this for ages and have finally got some money behind me.

I want to start my own company that makes and sell, kennels ,ferret courts, ferret boxes and anything else for the hunting world.

just wanted to know if anyone had ideas to what they would like to see on the market,

also what would u pay for items

thanks

its always hard to find quality kennels and boxes-ive knocked up a few different types for the boys-would be nice to see kennels lined with kingspan etc that dont cost 300 notes like some ive seen ;) you thought about boxes for hawks etc?few people have asked me about them-rabbit/chicken arks?even raised flowerbeds/planters? :thumbs: atb go for it ;)

I struggled to find chicken coops with small accommodation - maybe for 2-6 birds max, with decent runs, that weren't those toblerone shaped ( sorry, couldn't think of proper name for shape ! ) runs that are tiny. Lots of people these days want a few hens, but want them to have a bit of space to move around - might be a gap in the market.

I struggled to find chicken coops with small accommodation - maybe for 2-6 birds max, with decent runs, that weren't those toblerone shaped ( sorry, couldn't think of proper name for shape ! ) runs that are tiny. Lots of people these days want a few hens, but want them to have a bit of space to move around - might be a gap in the market.

we would also custom build any item for you, so you get 100% what you want

Make sure you say that on the (potential) website then - show pics of the sort of thing you do, and the sort of thing that can be done - large square runs on small coops, dog kennels , if you are doing wooden framed stuff - consider pallet size wooden base, with slat sides forming a box, about knee high, and advertise as winter horse field hay feeders, to stop hay getting trashed in the field. (you can move them, to stop field getting rutted, and they don't hold water, rotting the hay)

Good luck :thumbs:

Make sure you say that on the (potential) website then - show pics of the sort of thing you do, and the sort of thing that can be done - large square runs on small coops, dog kennels , if you are doing wooden framed stuff - consider pallet size wooden base, with slat sides forming a box, about knee high, and advertise as winter horse field hay feeders, to stop hay getting trashed in the field. (you can move them, to stop field getting rutted, and they don't hold water, rotting the hay)

Good luck :thumbs:

thank you all you have said will be noted and we will work on a design you have suggested thank you again