Bellman And Flint

if you want to sell something get a price on it that way any one slightly interested will pm you any one who has to hide the price in my eyes is to ashamed of the asking price ( over priced ) i was interested in it but wouldn't wast my time with out a price on it hope you sell it soon

• Like 1

Well mate maybe if you had a price you wernt willing to go over that you could have pmd me n I could have concidered it! That was the whole point in the offer! The set up is sold, at a very good price and the buyer even tried to add a 30 on as he was so happy with price but I turned it down! Iv thought a few times about trying to find a young un just starting out on here to gift it to or someone who a bit tight for cash, but the place is too full of ARSEHOLES with too much to say for them selfs! Box n collar now SOLD!

• Like 4

Wig a really don't know why dy felt the need to try n make out I was looking to rip someone of, infact tbh dymented was the sort of bloke on here (so I thought) I thought was gen, and as someone iv spoken to on chat n know he could be vouched for, I'd have sent him the stuff of to try 1st to make sure he was happy with it before any money was paid. Next time I'll sell on Ebay. Anyways item is sold no need for anymore posts on here

i was in no way trying to imply you was going to rip some one off but when you advertise something for sale with no price normally means you want people to send you pms with bids in it so you get the best price you can and if i have spoken to you in chat i do not remember you i am sorry if i have offended you in any way. If you had put it on ebay there would have been a price on it !! and if you was thinking of gifting it to some young lad why put ( sensible offers pm ) good luck with the sale bud :thumbs:

You got this WAY wrong! Ebay there would not have been a price, people would bid and I would sell it to the highest bidder. On here telling peopl to makeanoffer for it? Would you have pmd me with an offer that you weren't happy to pay? No you'd have tried to get it for a good price, but you never had the time to waste only time to crab the thread?