• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised. black n tan staff...   picture by cs photo's lol  

there u go mate   think thats the one u wanted

I've got a mini staff:            

Posted Images

My staffie is 11 tts fella will get pics up in morning she just never grew wife bought her paid alot for her she is kc all that blx but never grew looks like she got wet and shrunk lol this is pic of her outside she is a ball of muscle just iny i have another he is 12 mths old and huge he is the one in the pic on the sofa

post-81296-0-59651700-1365288526.jpg

post-81296-0-12580100-1365288579.jpg

Will get pics tomorrow of them together but she is not much bigger than small black dog in the pic of them on their sofa :blink: people think she is a pup when they meet her with all that awwwwwwwwwwwwww how old is she i say 3 they look at me like dumb bone head but she really is 3 :tongue2:

just had to put down my old staff bitch before i moved back from ireland.. am looking for a small type bitch pup to replace her... she will be worked hard but also well fed and cared for..no crazy show prices and out of sensible working stock.. easy to get over the water but i dont know many lads over here... not a novice lads so no chancers or peddlers..thanks for taking the time to read this and i send phone numbers by pm.. keith t robertson ex county limerick foxhounds..

There's a fella in the Netherlands who breeds the smallest sporting Staffords I've ever seen and there ultra keen!!!

Kc don't allow Black and Tans so not many seen normally.

Edited by Westy76