How I Spent My Easter Holidays

Well so ... kids were off all last week. One week done, one to go :laugh:

Since I'm "a proper mean Mum" there is no tv/videos allowed during the day. You play out unless it's lashing down with rain.

It's been cold but not raining, so that means we've been out.

IMG_3876_zpsafa38527.jpg

IMG_3887_zpsc314636d.jpg

IMG_3888_zps1262445a.jpg

IMG_3894_zpsa4ce8aab.jpg

IMG_3903_zpsf4cf8471.jpg

IMG_3966_zps7d465afb.jpg

IMG_3970_zps3beafb38.jpg

IMG_3984_zpsff1f6495.jpg

IMG_4062_zps58ba5c91.jpg

One of my girls has an obsession with hides. Everywhere we go she tries her hand at it. This one's a bit scraggy but she's built a belter in the garden :laugh:

IMG_4400_zps1d4fe366.jpg

They're off next week as well so expect to be bored to tears with more shots in a couple of days :laugh:

• Like 8

All great shots. You do right getting the kids out instead of watching the tele all day!

Love that fifth one down, the little pond. Could sit there all day, might even be fish in there :D

All great shots. You do right getting the kids out instead of watching the tele all day!

Love that fifth one down, the little pond. Could sit there all day, might even be fish in there :D

That's half way up an old quarry. It's our rest stop on the way to the top, or on the way down. It's a great spot for picnics :D

Good pics! Pendle hill 5th one down?

Cheers, D.

Yep, view from Hambledon towards Pendle :D

Did the big dog ever catch the little one ? :D

She tries but he's a wiley little bugger lol She's usually suitably embarrassed about it :D

Oh and Paulus just for you, because you like him so much lol

IMG_4427_zpsc95fc86b.jpg

• Like 1

Thought so. Had many, many foxes out of those land drains and the rock piles on Hambledon in the early eighties.

Is there an old lorry chassis still in one of the fields between the quarry and the main road?

My mates dog hit that full speed one night and killed itself. :cray:

Cheers, D.

That's half way up an old quarry. It's our rest stop on the way to the top, or on the way down. It's a great spot for picnics :D

>Good pics! Pendle hill 5th one down?

Cheers, D.

Thought so. Had many, many foxes out of those land drains and the rock piles on Hambledon in the early eighties.

Is there an old lorry chassis still in one of the fields between the quarry and the main road?

My mates dog hit that full speed one night and killed itself. :cray:

Cheers, D.

e="1365283256">

>Good pics! Pendle hill 5th one down?

Cheers, D.

Plenty still knocking about up there Dytkos, despite the local chav brigade hammering it.

I'm not sure if that chassis is still there but there are bits of things around those field. Dangerous stuff. Every time the big dogs set off my heart slams in my chest. So far, tho, so good :laugh:

• Like 1