Would 2 Male Dogs Get On In The Same Dog Pen?

Get two pens before you get another pup and I personaly wouldn't get a pup until the older dog knew its job well

It does mate just finished a good season with it then. But to be honest i'm just gonna go for a bitch and seperate them when she is in season. Thanks anyway lads.

How are you going to separate dog and bitch if you don't have another kennel in the first place? Bring one in the house? Not house trained? :hmm:

To be honest i didn't really think of that, i would just separate the run i think mate.

it will end in tears in the end-too many good dogs have been lost by peoples stupidity and it is stupidity to kennel 2 dogs/same/different sex,lurcher/terrier together-i know [BANNED TEXT] who last week lost a good digging terrier to a 6m old bull x-kennelled fine for a few days-looks at terrier and he cant lift his head-vets said he had a broken neck from the pup playing rough :icon_eek: mate was choked :yes: so you crack on-you will be digging some holes mark my words.all my dogs are seperate and i have a kennel and run spare-i have learnt the hard way believe me :yes: atb

I have a Staffy and a Springer, both males, they have lived together for 3 years but now have to keep them apart as they have started fighting, no reason to speak of just don't get on anymore? Maybe the Staffy sees the Spaniel as a threat now he has matured not sure, I give them treats together to try and get them to bond again but you can see it's just a brief armistice and I part them before the growling and snarling becomes fighting and biting, sad part about it is they pine for each others company but just don't seem to able to make it work.