"wall Of Fame Working Oldies"

Why do people like to take close ups of scarred dogs ?

Because they hunt about 3 or 4 times a year (if they are lucky) and feel the need to be seen as dogmen.

Where as in reality they couldn't give a shit about the harm it does to terrier work, but then again they've nothing to loose.

Maybe they should keep them for the books

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

picture of our old boy still working only lightly now 15 but seen a lot of work got pups here of him of varios ages all working this picture was a few years ago he is a lot more grey now lol

old percy gone few years now but left his mark with sons daughters newphews and neices still in kennells

here is a better one of him on his own

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah hes got him as a retired dog my best mate recommended him met him a few times etc heard alot of bad things ive been away.for a few year alots gone on since then all i can tell ya is he got the dog for nothing and if.he lined him i was to know about it

theres a big long story mate thats to long and boring to go into loads has been said and gone on i'd rather.leave.it in the.past and.not reck this thread all i know is the dog wont be worked and he'll be looked after

Yeah hes got him as a retired dog my best mate recommended him met him a few times etc heard alot of bad things ive been away.for a few year alots gone on since then all i can tell ya is he got the dog for nothing and if.he lined him i was to know about it

theres a big long story mate thats to long and boring to go into loads has been said and gone on i'd rather.leave.it in the.past and.not reck this thread all i know is the dog wont be worked and he'll be looked after

yeah sound mate, just alarm bells started ringing when i seen that dog! lol he's a cracking stamp tho mate!