Poor Dog I Had To Take It

if the dogs like it is through being starved with the right care and food it could be right within 4-6 week -- if theres no other problems then it deserves a shout ... strange thing is dogs are so forgiving and ones that get treated badly still stay loyal to owners that treat them like shit ...

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well got a hold of this dog today took it off some lads that shouldn't have had it they were about to dump it when I arrived , what a mess its in I took it too vet he said its tail is broke so bad it

if the dog needs re homing --- dont bother with dogs trust i`ll take it on .none of this if only you were closer bollox i`ll come and fetch the dog ...

Yep horriable scum out there , oh it's only going to get better for it now , ill do everything I can to get it right

if the dogs like it is through being starved with the right care and food it could be right within 4-6 week -- if theres no other problems then it deserves a shout ... strange thing is dogs are so forgiving and ones that get treated badly still stay loyal to owners that treat them like shit ...

Yep it needs it tail removing but I think some good food and care and it should come good :)

well done in taking her in mate,

When is the vet wanting to take her in to get the tail off?

Thanks mate

She has an infection and abscess in the tail but once the medication has sorted it he's booked her in on Friday the sooner the better it's horrible :thumbs:

Thanks mate

She has an infection and abscess in the tail but once the medication has sorted it he's booked her in on Friday the sooner the better it's horrible :thumbs:

How are you paying for the vets bill, I'll throw a fiver in the pot for you mate and I guess by reading a lot of replies others are willing to aswell.

You're doing enough imo doing what you're doing, why not let some of us take some of the finacial side of it for you. :victory:

• Like 4

Thanks mate

Just asking as presumably she will need to go under for a general, which will add up the cost some. As its friday there is still some time for us to have a whip round...

• Like 1

Thanks mate

How are you paying for the vets bill, I'll throw a fiver in the pot for you mate and I guess by reading a lot of replies others are willing to aswell.

You're doing enough imo doing what you're doing, why not let some of us take some of the finacial side of it for you. :victory:

Thanks mate :) not sure how I'm paying yet tbh the vets known my dad for years so I may be able to sort out some form of installments as he's a canny bloke im phoning him later if not then ill have to sign it over to a rescue on the grounds that if she can't be homed for what ever reason ill take her back , ill know for sure once I phone around :) thanks for all the help and offers I couldn't accept though I just can't I'm just daft that way :laugh: hahaha but I really do appreciate all the support :thumbs:

Thanks mate

Just asking as presumably she will need to go under for a general, which will add up the cost some. As its friday there is still some time for us to have a whip round...

Yeah she will be under general , I really couldn't accept anything im daft that way haha :laugh: ill sort her owt I always find a way to do things :)

Thanks mate

Yeah she will be under general , I really couldn't accept anything im daft that way haha :laugh: ill sort her owt I always find a way to do things :)

Ok mate its up to you, but a fiver or tenner for a few members is much easier than having a monthly installment causing you a pain in the arse for the next few months just for trying to do the right thing

• Like 1

Thanks mate

Ok mate its up to you, but a fiver or tenner for a few members is much easier than having a monthly installment causing you a pain in the arse for the next few months just for trying to do the right thing

That's true mate :) I'm going to see what vet says and see what's my best options are :thumbs: thank you mate

Atb J