I have paid the £50 deposit months ago so I'm expecting one from the new batch

I will let you know the score as soon as I can

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes i hope but the shop hasn't changed the date at all this month un like befor so fingers crossed they keep to there promise

Paul from Scott and country told me on Friday 24th may that he has 100 on order

There will be 25 in by the end of this month

I have paid the £50 deposit months ago so I'm expecting one from the new batch

I will let you know the score as soon as I can

i paid mine not long after you so i should be having one of those 25 too

I wonder what the glass quality will be like?

One good thing about the NV system is it just uses your existing scope so if you have good glass, then you retain that clarity. On the other hand the Yukon has a few nice features so if it can be used night and day it could be a good scope. I especially like the video out port as its ideal for recording those shooting videos. I'd be tempted to use video out permamently to cover my back in case of any accusations or alleged stray shots as it makes an excellent witness. So the only question comes down to optical quality. I see no mention of HD glass but it would be nice if it was achromatic HD and of good quality.

Edited by Alsone

Its a piss ball waiting for this had mine on order for months now Yukon will have lost some big sales through all this pissing about think i will give it 2 more months then ask for my cash back getting fed up of waiting

I would phone scott's country and find out what is going on ,then if they tell you another month ask for you money back . this has been going on for over a year now

Its a piss ball waiting for this had mine on order for months now Yukon will have lost some big sales through all this pissing about think i will give it 2 more months then ask for my cash back getting fed up of waiting

I would phone scott's country and find out what is going on ,then if they tell you another month ask for you money back . this has been going on for over a year now

i don't think anyone knows whats going on to tell ya the truth