Chrono Connect Anyone?

aight fellas!! jus wondered if any of u good people ave ever used CHRONO CONNECT before? it's basically a
Chronograph APP for ur phone measuring ur guns power and feets per second, was going 2 invest in a chrono
but thought i'd give this little beauty a chance first seein as the pro versions up for less than £2, is it accurate??

From what I've heard, if you follow the instructions correctly and precisely its pretty accurate.

.......But given the cost of buying a 100 foot tape measure and all the faffing about setting it up I'd say invest in the chronograph :yes:

Tony

sounds gud tony mate, i jus wanted 2 confirm it was accurate before i spend 2 quids on it. i also hear what
ur saying on the price of a tape and so forth, might even still buy the latest combro anyway :) mike?? nice

weapon of choice mate, from wat tony says it's pretty accurate, aslong as we set it up right we'll be ok i think.

Edited by (g80na1886)

excellent feedback cheers fellas, just thought i'd pop bk and letcha know

i just purchased the combro anyway, this way i can compair the pair of em.

mike no worries mate, im a big fan of the Scorp myself, i'll also letcha know

about my findings when it comes to the chrono connect vs the combro mk4.

Alright mate, just wondering if you had time to try yours? and how accurate does it look? i finally have the time today so i will be using the app but have nothing to compare it to so i will let you know what figures it was giving me!

ATB

Mike