just got off the phone to sky they want £64 a month for the full package when my father only pays £32 when i told them on the phone they called me a lier saying no way would someone be able to get the full package for this cheap

there a rip off what prices do you lot pay ?

Phone up and tell them your cancelling cause you can't afford it. See what they offer you...;-)

• Like 2

Depends on the deal - channels, phone, internet etc can all make a difference - and bargain, they want your custom - they will give discounts. I pay about £40 for tv, phone and internet ( I don't have all the channels, the calls are free after 6pm, internet is unlimited but slow at peak times etc ) but it suits me.

Depends on the deal - channels, phone, internet etc can all make a difference - and bargain, they want your custom - they will give discounts. I pay about £40 for tv, phone and internet ( I don't have all the channels, the calls are free after 6pm, internet is unlimited but slow at peak times etc ) but it suits me.

I pay £74.... And I don't have most of the channels. Going to make a phone call this week.

My dad got a hell of a bargain. We got a brand new HD box with a years subscription for the other room with installation, a repair to our current box and the subscription changed to the full HD package, all for a fee of £30. We don't pay anything towards the subscriptions until the end of the year :thumbs: tell them you're leaving and they pull out all the stops :yes:

I pay £74.... And I don't have most of the channels. Going to make a phone call this week.

I pay the same lab but iv got all the channels . Feck it im ringin them up .

There are limits ( like daytime calls are more expensive than average ) - but it does well to bargain.