After Some Info..

Looking to line my bitch across the next year or so , i really like the look of the rough dogs with a nice bit of bull in it like deerxgrey bullxgrey or ever bedlingtonxgrey etc anybody on here have any experiance in these crosses ?? Just putting it out there just keen on finding out what they are like in general , even better if I find a stud what I like cheers lads

Oh I agree mate hence why I want the right dog I'm putting a lot of thinking into this , she's a saluki

Whipet grey , quite a strong bitch very fast lot of wind good little all rounder , i want to add coat power a bit tougher , just a dog for lamping , bushing etc that can't also take teeth with ease

This could be an interesting thread I've got a bitch same breeding! IF she proves her self which I'm fairly sure she will I will be looking to do something similar! Add coat she has very good feet great speed etc dont entirely know about wind yet really but I will find that out over next few seasons! Coat is something I really want to improve on her and possibly add an little in hieght on the pup I kept Back! Bull doesn't really do it for me though so would be interested in what people

Opinions are

Well my bitch is still fairly young she is 3 and a half which I don't really like the thought of getting a litter out of her just yet it's just I did not have her from a pup and whilst lamping her recall is shocking but she can run !! So I thought instead of buying in Ill get what I want , like this , her good points are her feet shape speed lung very gentle quite brainy ( sometimes to much ) huge prey dive , I want to add coat , tenacity overall power maybe a little size , want to make pup more biddable , not going to let her have a big litter unless people defo want them