Ford Transit Connect, Low Mileage, Excellent Condition.

Ford transit connect, t220, swb, in blue, Diesel, 06 plate, side loading door

Strong arm locks on rear door and side door, spare set of keys

Mot'd until the end of january 2014, only done a few hundred miles since

Taxed until end of november

47,692 genuine miles, may get another hundred miles on it in the next week or so.

Service history

Excellent condition inside and out, drives like a new van as you would expect for such low miles.

It really is a cracking, good honest van, and i am only selling it as it sits on my drive not getting used since i bought another transit tipper

£3500 plus vat

If anyone on here buys then i would be quite happy to deliver it within reason.

I have lots of photo's but unable to upload them on here, shame really as it shines !

Forgot to add, it has a speed limiter fitted from new at 70mph so has never been thrashed, I spoke to ford when I bought it and they said it is a very easy job to remove it but. I never bothered as I like my motors looked after and not driven hard.

0 Comment(s)

Edited by Rabid

I bought my connect as a get me out the shite till I found something better ..3 years on its still hear and I like it....mine nearly done 200k n still going well

I bought my connect as a get me out the shite till I found something better ..3 years on its still hear and I like it....mine nearly done 200k n still going well

Yeah they seem good vans, this was bought as my berlingo went bang, but too be honest it's too small for my business,so I bought another transit tipper and the connect just don't get used now, shame to see the tax, mot and insurance dwindling away on my drive ! I have no doubt the engines in these are good for 200k if looked after.

Rabid, you need to click on the picture first, and then select the IMG code from the box on the lower right hand side.

Read the instructions and look at the screenshots in the link above.

Rabid, you need to click on the picture first, and then select the IMG code from the box on the lower right hand side.

Read the instructions and look at the screenshots in the link above.

I will try it on my laptop tonight, it brings no IMG code up when I try of the iPad. I followed the instructions exactly, but no IMG code.