Ferret Sizes-It Sounds Abit Stupid Bit Has A Large Ferret More Of A Chance Of Laying Up Than A Small Ferret

Nope a older working jill can learn to kill rabbits quickly and lie up just as well . Got 2 kits off of Broonball on here and ones learned the knack how to kill rabbits already

• Like 1

Nope a older working jill can learn to kill rabbits quickly and lie up just as well . Got 2 kits off of Broonball on here and ones learned the knack how to kill rabbits already

Oi, stop using my answers, :laugh: spot on again. :thumbs:

I work to Jill's and a hob regularly and never have to dig to jills

Oi, stop using my answers, :laugh: spot on again. :thumbs:

I work to Jill's and a hob regularly and never have to dig to jills

I work mainly Jill's and i have one that i often have to dig to, All individuals i guess.

• Like 1

i prefer a stronger ferret, i used to keep smaller jills they would stay with a rabbit forever but didnt really have the size to hold a rabbit in a stop end, so often had to dig a few holes to get them. if your using a locater it doesn,t really matter what size ferret your using aslong as there strong enough to hold a rabbit

I usually get more bolts with the jills.

On the otherhand if im looking at leaving nothing below ground and the sets are shallow then odd job is sent down.

Its then either bolt which plenty do or get dug too

I work jills most of the year and there as bad as the hobs by the time there into there second working season if it goes quiet for ten minutes you know its time to reach for the spade

• Like 1

Your maybe a tad too late but get it out work it hard and see if it looses some weight and makes it as a grafter , a lot of guys have no rabbits and there ferrets are just sitting in there hutches