you give him a pup-he gives you a chapter in his next book-lol-check his spellig its fnuking terible. ;)

He got no pup from this yard lol.

You cant like him much, Ive been to your yard 4 time and come away with 3 dogs, lmao! :notworthy::signthankspin: Old man!! lol.

Edited by Zerky

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is that btd,am i not entitiled to my opinion,as for his forum he put up a certain thread and expected comments on it and when i commented on it he did not like what i said,TOUGH,am i supposed to p

JB has no line of dogs , never did ! He doubled up borders and took money off lads to start a border club - Which never, ever happened ! Word on the street, is.... JB is bringing out a magazine as D

you give him a pup-he gives you a chapter in his next book-lol-check his spellig its fnuking terible.

you give him a pup-he gives you a chapter in his next book-lol-check his spellig its fnuking terible. ;)

does being a bad speller make you a bad terrier man

any man that goes around asking for other mens stories and makes a living from it-is no dog man imo-last book he is asking for tales to start a mag up?why would anyone want the world to know the ins and outs of what they do?or maybe its just me?atb :thumbs:

So, you are in the book ? , why go in a book by some one who took coin off of lads to start a border club. That never, ever materialized.

The border club came after the book.

If i could turn back the clock you wouldn't find me in his book.

• Like 1

So, you are in the book ? , why go in a book by some one who took coin off of lads to start a border club. That never, ever materialized.

your not in it :D

I believe a few lads are now singing from that same hymn sheet !

What is your reason(s) ?

I believe a few lads are now singing from that same hymn sheet !

What is your reason(s) ?

[BANNED TEXT] number book did he give you gobshite?

• 2 weeks later...