Guess The Breeding Of New Pup

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gsd x grey x mal x rotty back to a whippet grey, loads of tenacity , double power and quicker than those shitty whippets off the mark I bet, have it smashing double glazing by 6 months.

i dont know whats more shocking, me replying to this thread or you asking a bunch of blokes to guess whats in your pup. dont mean to come across as an arse fella but Jesus what is this site coming to,

Why would any right thinking individual want a running dog with a huge head? The poor c**t would be snagging it's front paws on it's chin every time it tried to get a bit of a gallop going!

i dont know whats more shocking, me replying to this thread or you asking a bunch of blokes to guess whats in your pup. dont mean to come across as an arse fella but Jesus what is this site coming to, if it aint malamutes sled pullers, its guess my pup breed or guess how much % bull or how inteligent as a coursing dog to be, some daft poem by a bald fella who talks more bollocks than our mp , how long is your dogs tail, boring now all these pointless topics.

• Like 3

i dont know whats more shocking, me replying to this thread or you asking a bunch of blokes to guess whats in your pup. dont mean to come across as an arse fella but Jesus what is this site coming to, if it aint malamutes sled pullers, its guess my pup breed or guess how much % bull or how inteligent as a coursing dog to be, some daft poem by a bald fella who talks more bollocks than our mp , how long is your dogs tail, boring now all these pointless topics.

:laugh::laugh:

I was going to buy a bull x , but their heads didn look upto scratch....lol

Go on, just say it, you've no idea :D . Most lurcher pups of mixed breeding look pretty much the same to me, unless they're a 1st x or definite type :victory:

• Like 1

Go on, just say it, you've no idea :D . Most lurcher pups of mixed breeding look pretty much the same to me, unless they're a 1st x or definite type :victory:
I went to see a bullx litter, but they all looked like whippets because of their poor heads , lol its got me creased

ita a harmless thread if you dont like it dont post

I went to see a bullx litter, but they all looked like whippets because of their poor heads , lol its got me creased

Why would any right thinking individual want a running dog with a huge head? The poor c**t would be snagging it's front paws on it's chin every time it tried to get a bit of a gallop going! :D

• Like 3

Haha make this man a mod an let him sort the lurcher sect out haha