Saluki X Shot 17 Times With Air Rifle In Wigan On Tuesday

macky.i agree that the dog may have been livestock worrying but even if thaht is true they should be nicked for leaveing the poor thing to suffer

this man is a nob ?
ah it's not always that simple though if it was worrying stock an farmer took a pop with the shotgun well he would be shooting at a running saluki greyhound which would be a fairly hard shot to get right an since they made a balls up and it bolted they may have thought they missed or sumet an for all those that say its wrong to shoot the dog when you have seen the state off sheep after out off control dogs been after them you would pull the trigger aswell

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too much CSI !!

One word c**ts!!! And thats been nice terrible news

They need their little fingers breaking.

looking at the shape of the shot round it looks at least like no 4 shot to me looks to big for no 7 shot obviously shot at a distance by the spread of the pellets between 40 to 50 yds depending on the choke of the barell shot side on not frontal .looks like dog might have been running some prey at the time and some shotgun owner did not like it doing so .could even be bb shot or no 1 shot

nice one sherlock but the wanker how shot the dog is still a c..t

the wanker that dumped it is a c,,t-sherlock

Surely no one gave baw a shot gun licence or access to an air gun!!!!

But in all seriousness some people have little respect for animals, very sad.

:D me on your mind again baldrick...... People will start talking..... :kiss:

Can't see a dog getting 17 shots into it from an air rifle, all roughly same area. It's misguided information like this that causes stupid laws to come out. If the dog was worrying sheep, it deserved it. But I have only read to this post so I might be wrong lol.

Can't see a dog getting 17 shots into it from an air rifle, all roughly same area. It's misguided information like this that causes stupid laws to come out. If the dog was worrying sheep, it deserved it. But I have only read to this post so I might be wrong lol.

if the dog was shot for worrying stock it deserves to be shot and killed not shot and wounded , Who ever did this for what ever reason deseves to have there bollocks transplanted as earings the c**ts they are worse than scum the b*****ds.

if the dog was shot for worrying stock it deserves to be shot and killed not shot and wounded , Who ever did this for what ever reason deseves to have there bollocks transplanted as earings the c**ts they are worse than scum the b*****ds.

So........ Lets say, a farmer finds this dog killing sheep, gets his gun and fires, wounding it as it flees...... He is in the wrong in your book? A farmer the other week killed 2 dogs given to him, he got peters cos he killed dogs that were under control. How can a farmer win?

if he cant kill what he shoots at he shouldnt have a gun full stop if he cant kill even with a shotgun he is a f*****g liability

If that rule applied to every shooter, they'd be as well banning shooting, there'd be no c**t left lol.